1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Kuro's Custom Black Hoverbike 0.2

Adds a Custom black Hoverbike to be purchased from the shipyard captain.

1. KuroKyo

KuroKyo Void-Bound Voyager

KuroKyo submitted a new mod:

Kuro's Custom Black Hoverbike - Adds a Custom black Hoverbike to be purchased from the shipyard captain.

Read more about this mod...

2. adimetro11

adimetro11 Spaceman Spiff

1000 pixels? it's a bit low for me. how about 10000 pixels?

3. LoPhatKao

LoPhatKao Space Kumquat

very cool looking hylotl-type bike :)

if you need any help with vehicle stuff, feel free to ask me or look at the 'Dozers

KuroKyo likes this.
  4. KuroKyo

I set it at 1000 for testing, and figured anyone playing legit and from scratch wouldn't even be able to see it till near end-game. I'll likely set it to 10000 in the next ver, while I consider making a slower/weaker/cheaper variant.

Thanks, I'll make sure to have a look! I was surprised there weren't too many vehicle mods (disclaimer: I didn't search very hard) so it'd be great to get some more out there.

5. adimetro11

adimetro11 Spaceman Spiff

you could just spawn it with admin commands. for testing.

6. LoPhatKao

LoPhatKao Space Kumquat

yeah, with the recent change from techs to an actual vehicle type, all the old 'vehicles' are outdated

I started over from scratch with the dozers, only keeping the old art (cause i can't art very well heh;))
    being forced to write large parts of the various vehicle-related files with pretty much no documentation was.. interesting ;)

KuroKyo likes this.
  7. Starbound playa

Starbound playa Pangalactic Porcupine

Multiplayer compatible?

8. KuroKyo

As with all mods that add new items, I believe the server and everyone who joins it will have to have it installed. If the server doesn't have it installed, it probably won't work. Hopefully Chucklefish will make it so when you play on a server, all your mods are disabled and mods from the server are downloaded, like with most moddable games.... one day.

9. Starbound playa

Starbound playa Pangalactic Porcupine

ONE DAY. One day it will happen.

KuroKyo likes this.
  10. PufferPig

PufferPig Subatomic Cosmonaut

It dosnt show up on mine.

11. PufferPig

PufferPig Subatomic Cosmonaut

When I go to the ship captain

12. KuroKyo

Hmmm without more details I can't say why that would happen... It's possible that you haven't installed it correctly? If you're sure you have tho, then it could be all sorts of things out of my league, like conflicts with patch files, or characters not getting the 'recipe' (items sold in shops are essentially crafting tables that use pixels). Let me know if you figure anything out!

13. CodyRex123

CodyRex123 Void-Bound Voyager

Okay, I got a certain error, the thing that spawns the object works and all, and I can drive the thing, but I cannot see it...
    And I also have this issue with the Hover Hotrods mod, and both of them are in folders, unlike the technicolor transportation, which works fine.

14. Kirbyroth

Kirbyroth Pangalactic Porcupine

This needs an update got problem cant put the bike away it show the animation for doing and bike vanishes but doesn't actually go back in as I can beam and then back down to same spot and bike will be on the ground again.

15. Alepod

Alepod Void-Bound Voyager

Maybe it's cost should be 5000 or 6000 px