1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Paintbrush v0.0.3 - Glad Giraffe

Small mod. Adds a paintbrush spear weapon that can be crafted or found.

1. Febilian

Febilian Cosmic Narwhal

Febilian submitted a new mod:

Paintbrush - Small mod. Adds a paintbrush spear weapon that can be crafted or found.

Read more about this mod...

2. Phantaeon

Phantaeon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hmmm... Maybe you want to make a version with the rocket spear ability? Seems very fitting for a paintbrush as well. (Also it's really fun to put on admin mode and set the gravity to 0 whilst using rocket spear)

3. Febilian

Febilian Cosmic Narwhal

I don't believe I've actually had the opportunity to try that out thus far. If I get my hands on one sometime and feel like it fits, I might! :)

4. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

DID YOU KNOOOOW: the Japanese actually have a sort of meditative art based on writing using special brushes? the concept of a brush weapon has been used before but its wonderful getting to see it here too! does it actually let you leave a ink barrier in front of you or does it shotgun spray all over?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_calligraphy in case you are nosy

5. Febilian

Febilian Cosmic Narwhal

Currently the only thing the brush does as a secondary ability is leave behind an ink barrier, basically just a modified addition based on of one of the default elemental barriers that randomly generated spears can have!

6. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

ah ok, sweet, will we get a broad brush too? or a pencil sword? I NEED AN ARMORY OF CRAFT TOOLS!!!! :sparta:

7. Febilian

Febilian Cosmic Narwhal

Haha, that's an interesting idea! I hadn't planned on doing much more with the mod, but that sounds like it could be fun to have. :) I'll consider it.

8. Literature.

Literature. Space Penguin Leader

how do i spawn this with /spawnitem ?

9. Febilian

Febilian Cosmic Narwhal

Try /spawnitem paintbrushspear

That should generate one, if I recall correctly.

10. Literature.

Literature. Space Penguin Leader

Yes, it did. thank you for your help
    :up:

11. mappo

mappo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Could you add more projectiles for this Paintbrush, you know just like the the Fruit Ninja, flower projectile, cloud, poke, bamboo or normal brush with some other colors. That will be awesome.