1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Phase Shift Module v1.32 (p1.2)

Become intangible and ghost through the universe.

1. Nyutan

Nyutan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Found a fix:
    edited my save to upgrade my ship level from 6 to 7, logged in, save and quit, downgrade ship back to 6, enjoying life <3

2. Wellbott

Wellbott Existential Complex

Ooh, smart fix! Good to know it isn't a total save killer. Quite a strange bug, but I suspect it will be resolved by the next stable update, when a particular hacky workaround of mine will become unnecessary.

3. MrBlueSL

MrBlueSL Big Damn Hero

Not working with Pleased Giraffe Update 0, Codex, and quest work, but using the Tech does not. (Yes, F and G are properly bound)

Also, I'm on unstable, not Stable.

4. Wellbott

5. SilverLancer

SilverLancer Subatomic Cosmonaut

I literally just can't get the quest

It worked fine for every character up till now
    Can you tell me what the spawnitem code is for the manual that gives you the tech?

6. Aegonian

Aegonian Weight of the Sky

Just to let Wellbott know: this issue was caused by my Avikan Race Mod, and the issue will be resolved in the next update for that mod. The problem was that I (for some reason I can't remember) had built a custom FTL Repair quest, so the Phase Shift Module quest was never triggered.

Also, for anyone who might run into similar issues in the future: there's an admin command you can use to unlock the tech if the quest doesn't trigger for whatever reason. The command is: /aiaction {"action" : "enableTech", "techName" : "phaseShiftTech"}.

Wellbott and SilverLancer like this.
  7. SilverLancer

Thank you oh wise one!

8. Syzygy

Syzygy Big Damn Hero

Can't seem to find wizard hats in the latest update anymore. Trying to spawn them only gives me a Generic Item.

9. SilverLancer

You are using /spawnitem wizardhead right?

10. Syzygy

Syzygy Big Damn Hero

Oh did they change it? Wiki lists it as still being wizardhat. Odd, well, I'll try this instead, thanks!

11. Varixai

Varixai Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

The name is Wizard Hat, that is different than the spawn name at the bottom of the page though: http://starbounder.org/Wizard_Hat

12. Wellbott

13. Wellbott

14. baconsama25

baconsama25 Cosmic Narwhal

Not compatible with Avali as of now.

15. Gr8umbreon

Gr8umbreon Void-Bound Voyager

What a mod. My brother told me about this one. I played it, it worked great, however, I was only able to accept the quest on only one character and no others were able to. The Creative mode mod is outdated and i needed a mod that gave a "fly" ability.

As Baconsama25 said it is not compatible with Avali, I would think there is still some bugs in the mod before custom races can be implemented.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
  16. Wellbott

This is because the Avali mod is broken and cannot follow the standard quest chain.

17. idahosparts

idahosparts Void-Bound Voyager

I cannot find the quest? I re 'quest' help! (In all seriousness though, I need help finding the quest in which you gain this.)

18. Wellbott

The quest is found next to the sign shop.

19. idahosparts

idahosparts Void-Bound Voyager

I still cannot find it! I even created a new character and did the prerequisite of reparing the FTL drive!

20. Literature.

Literature. Space Penguin Leader

can u make this a .zip? i need a noclip mod but i cant install .modpak, .rar, and .anything but .zip