RP Unheard Screams

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jareix Cryvix, Dec 19, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Gertruediss comes over and takes a bowl... "So... What are y'all? You ain't like dog human over there are you? You ain't apex experiments by the looks of it. Except for Mr. Reaper over there. You look kind of... Off..."
    "Thank you" she turns off the device. "Well... Looks like you'll be here for a bit while we wait for your ship. Come on, I'll show you around the spaceport... Maybe get that tattered suit of yours fixed." she stands up and opens the door before stepping out into the hallway.
    You appear to be in some sort of white office on a decently clean bed cot. On the ones next to you on either side have Bloodbeak and the other has an avali with a splinted leg... The doctor doesn't seem to be present...
    "Proud. You in the catacombs are at the Holy hospital of saint Lechtios beneath the consecrated earths of Teissis. You are here so that your life may be used to keep those of many others alive." "Well... You're at a hospital alright. But it's more commonly known as TMRCMA. Or the Teissis Medical Research Center for Medicinal Advances. Peglaci fur is incredibly valuable for making fabrics while your horns are incredibly nutritious. After being... Shaved... You will be given a new fur coat and prosthetic horns. After that, you can either work at the hospital here or as a maybe get taught at the nearby medical college. Or die... If that's your kinda thing... Though you'll have to do that yourself. The hospital doesn't do that sort of thing normally..."
    "Heh... I like this guy. Not as amusingly embarrassing as our non-native-speaker, but entertaining nonetheless..."

The Alonne and Kaiachi like this.
  2. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

"Oh yeah?"

Kaiachi likes this.
  3. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{Looks somewhat frightened at the thought of losing his fur and horns, but in that moment he thinks of anything to, quite literally, save his skin}

"Im all up for helping people, but im not gonna lose my fur or horns... How about this, I give you schematics for some medical stuff ive been workin on. And if it pleases whoever is in command could I possibly get to keep my... things?"

Kaiachi likes this.
  4. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Haruko chuckles a little. "Heh, yeah.."

5. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Fons looks at Bloodbeak then the Avali, then he sits up.

6. Jareix Cryvix

He painfully hits his already throbbing head on a lamp that was above his torso... That smarts...

7. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

This is going... Wonderfully... He lies back down. Maybe I'll just... Stay in bed.

8. Captain Kane

"Elaborate."

Kaiachi likes this.
  9. Jareix Cryvix

Sleep comes easy...
    Miskahn subtly snickers...

10. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

"I will not elaborate, you should know what I was- oh nevermind." Haruko nods her head dismissively. With a sigh, she says, "How long until we get to the main ship, Angus?"

11. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

Dusty thanks the others as he receives his bowl, then sits down on the grass and digs into the soup. Occasionally his face will scrunch up at the sharp flavors in the broth, but overall he seems to be enjoying it.

The Alonne likes this.
  12. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

13. Jareix Cryvix

She perks her head at this... "Different... How?"

The Alonne and Kaiachi like this.
  14. Captain Kane

"Sometime between now and then, miss." Angus says cheerfully.

Arra and Kaiachi like this.
  15. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

She quickly sits up and pulls the pipe out of her mouth, her cheeks growing red. "Well no shit, you blasted-" She exhales sharply. "Wonderful. Brilliant. Just great." She begins mumbling under her breath about microships and bastards.

Arra and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  16. Captain Kane

"Oi miss, you talking to someone?"

Kaiachi likes this.
  17. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

"No." She puffs her pipe and looks around suspiciously. In her best mocking voice, she quips, "Um just talkin' to meself like a bloody loon, righ'?" She sinks into her chair and pulls her feet up on the seat, smoothing her kimono over her knees.

18. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

"For one, I'm from a line of royal guards... I've trained all my life, you know! And another thing, you're probably older than me... I'm thirteen, believe it or not. We basitins mature a lot faster than other races."

19. Captain Kane

"Why not pull the pretty skirt up? I can't get a good view from this angle."

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  20. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

'I'VE HAD IT." Haruko stands up and marches over to Varmint. "I swear, if you don't tell this AI to shut his fucking gob, I will reduce it to rubble and tech chips as soon as we land!" She paces and looks around, angrily.