RP Unheard Screams

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jareix Cryvix, Dec 19, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

*Watcher's base*
    Pacatotl answers the call.
    Pacatotl: You are talking to Pacatotl Skywing.

2. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{Would smile at seeing the knife, as if he was reliving a fond memory and would say}

"Thank you my friend, I really appreciate it."

{After saying this he would begin to take apart and fiddle with the knife using only his bare hands}

3. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

"Hello? We've got a friend of yours here. Calls himself "Clockblink". He needs a ride. Could you come pick him up at cheklavis spaceport on Bauriss?"

It's a plastic practice knife, so the blade is just a rounded strip of metal like an erector set piece. It's pretty easy to take apart bare handed, but it's not going to be much use...

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  4. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Kane's eyes shifted to the left. "I've gone through worse."

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  5. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Haruko claps her hands. "Truly."
    She looks out the windows of the shuttle and exclaims, "Then by all means, can we get the circus moving." She searches for the autopilot switch, or waits for a pilot to take their seat.

6. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

"You sure as hell look like it..."
    "Hey Varmint, where's the autopilot switch? I can't read a nonexistent mind you know..."[DOUBLEPOST=1450716416][/DOUBLEPOST]You wake up... You feel an intense pressure behind your eyes and your ears are still ringing... You can't hear anything besides it... Opening your eyes might be a good idea right about now...
    @TΔktik

Kaiachi likes this.
  7. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"Ill send a ship over immediatly."

Kaiachi likes this.
  8. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

What in the... Fons opens his eyes.

Kaiachi likes this.
  9. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

@Jareix Cryvix Ignoring the fact that she had ignored their question, they take the bowls of soup and head outside to where Dusty is. @DustyScabbard

Kaiachi likes this.
  10. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

Dusty meets Rairi and the others at the doorway, taking a huge sniff of the food they had brought outside.
    Dusty: Mmhmm, that smells delicious! Can I get some of that inside? I'm starving!

The Alonne likes this.
  11. Captain Kane

Varmint calls out to seemingly nobody in particular. "Angus, plot a course for the capital ship." A synthesized voice with a harsh cockney accent replies. "As you say, sir."

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
    Kaiachi likes this.
  12. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Haruko's eyes widen in surprise, and she slowly turns around to look at Varmint with an incredulous stare. "AI? Brilliant! Is it chatty?"

13. Captain Kane

"Miss, I'm right here."

Kaiachi likes this.
  14. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{Gyavil works diligently tinkers with the practice knife, using his two smaller arms to manipulate the more intricate parts}

{Without looking away from his work he speaks to the glitch guard}

"May I ask why I am here?"

15. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

She quickly whips her head around and leans forward to examine the piloting mechanisms. "Oh cripes, how rude of me. Um..hello, Angus?" Haruko shakes her head, feeling a bit addled.

16. Captain Kane

"No, stupid. Not there..... here..." His voice echoes all around Haruko.

Kaiachi likes this.
  17. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

"Pfffft." Haruko rolls her eyes. "This is definitely your blasted ship, Var!" She leans back and and closes her eyes, focusing on nothing, and brings her pipe to her mouth. "Just fly the damn ship, you dodgy bastard."

18. Captain Kane

"You have no idea how many bastards I've fathered." He then gave out a bellowing laugh.

Kaiachi likes this.
  19. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

Harold nods and hands him some, while Rairi hands some to the apex girl beside him. @Jareix Cryvix

20. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Haruko crosses her arms haughtily, and puffs out a cloud of smoke. "I'm sure of it. Say..I think I know what that microscopic ship I was talking about earlier is, Kane." She grins.

Jareix Cryvix likes this.