Pixel Starbound Oekakies

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Anzuki, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Anzuki

Anzuki Poptop Tamer

Hello! I'm a big fan of Starbound and pixel games in general! Anyways, this is something I drew on the compy, an oekaki of my character in Starbound made to look a little more like me. I drew some other avatars for other Starbound players, I'll post them if asked.

anzuki.PNG

I have purple hair, 2 in. plugs and tattoos so I wanted to draw a character that resembled me, I don't have those exact tattoos, but I had to draw small enough designs with pixels that LOOKED like tattoos. Also, I only noticed till after I drew this that the bear hat in Starbound is actually like a whole bear sitting on your head! That's way better than what I drew! Super bummed that I missed that :/

I just really love Starbound<3

2. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Wow, you have a lot of talent! [​IMG]
    I would love to see more of your work [​IMG]

Anzuki likes this.
  3. Nibolas O Anelbozas

Nibolas O Anelbozas Spaceman Spiff

WOW! This is amazing!! how'd even do that?! anyway looking forward for more, but don't rush thought, take your time

Anzuki likes this.
  4. Anzuki

Anzuki Poptop Tamer

Thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1450683502][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thank you very much!

I'm working on another one tomorrow but I'll post some that I finished already :3[DOUBLEPOST=1450683583][/DOUBLEPOST]This is Rhea Thunderfist, owned by Unxie, a fellow Starbound player. Her avatar looked similar to what I ended up drawing for her.
    werebuns.PNG

5. rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

so cute 0mg

Anzuki likes this.
  6. Anzuki

Anzuki Poptop Tamer

thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1450693625][/DOUBLEPOST]kinda worried, just noticed that there is a Starbound fanart section and now I feel dumb, I should have posted this thread there! ^.^;

7. rhomboid

i can move it if you want moved

Alkanthe likes this.
  8. Toporonin

Toporonin Pangalactic Porcupine

Wow, so cute!

Anzuki likes this.
  9. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Oh hey, I saw your work on deviantart! Still looks amazing! :iswydt:

Anzuki likes this.
  10. Anzuki

Anzuki Poptop Tamer

you
    are
    a
    DOLL<3
    thank you! I would never have figured out how to do that~! I am new to forums in general! So thank you, you amazing helpful thang, you[DOUBLEPOST=1450727692][/DOUBLEPOST]
    thanks! I like your avatar! I get a treasure planet-hylotl vibe from it! Maybe it's that ripped up fin?[DOUBLEPOST=1450727835][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Oooh have you? Yeah... I'm trying to post more digital stuff on deviant, I might delete my tattooart off of it and just have it ALL PIXELS *u*
    and thank you, you're very kind :D

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
    rhomboid, Alkanthe and Firepaw Da Cat like this.
  11. Biirdy Daysleeper

Biirdy Daysleeper Weight of the Sky

Wow really great job it's very impressive. /o/

Anzuki likes this.
  12. Toporonin

Toporonin Pangalactic Porcupine

Thank you too! Ahah, maybe idk, thank you for the idea, guess I should draw it someday :D
    I really love your art. I'll be awaiting for moar C:

Anzuki and Alkanthe like this.
  13. rhomboid

i'm pretty sure moving threads is just a moderator tool so you wouldn't have found it if you'd looked, but we're generally willing to move things so long as the move makes sense, so feel free to ask a mod in the future if you're not sure where something belongs :love:

Anzuki, Alkanthe and Toporonin like this.
  14. Jonus

Jonus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Good control of the setting and style. Always nice to see pixel art, and so what if the Teddy Hat is a full Teddybear- In due time there will probably be one like yours too, plus that's what artistic license is all about!

Anzuki and Alkanthe like this.
  15. Hawk Novablast

Hawk Novablast Black Hole Surfer

These look really amazing, nice work :D

Anzuki likes this.