RP Unheard Screams

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jareix Cryvix, Dec 19, 2015.

Tags:
  1. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

"Thank you..." Fons is rather tired out from the... eventful... day, and is quick to transfer his weapons to the Avali. "And yes, we survived the crash. It is... Unpleasant... back there, to say the least."

Kaiachi likes this.
  2. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

The avali makes a bunch more hand gestures. The phobe speaks. "He wants to know what happened. We heard the USCM made another attack of some random vessel in the heat of the cleanup at veridian. Apparently dreadwing's daughter wandered awfully close to this planet and was blown out of the sky. You guys aren't pirates are you?"

Kaiachi likes this.
  3. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

I'm not a pirate. "No, we're not." Fons says this in a defensive manner, being a terrible liar.

Kaiachi likes this.
  4. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

@Jareix Cryvix Harold stares in shock for a moment as Rairi clears his throat.
    "Sorry for what Harold said, you can never be too sure about people, even extremely friendly and kind ones such as you..."

Kaiachi likes this.
  5. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{Looks somewhat impressed at the cell, but he try's to translate what the lizard-man said}

"Wait,I know that language... I think. Lets see If can figure out what you're saying."

Kaiachi likes this.
  6. Jareix Cryvix

he makes some gestures to the avali, who makes some gestures in return.
    "Well... We can't turn down someone with injuries like that... Come on. People won't like it, but we're gonna help you out." He and the avali carry her together on a foldout stretcher and begin to hurry towards the town gate.
    she grips him by the cheek between two clawed fingers. Luckily, it was between the fleshy digits and not the claws...
    "Well ain't you just the sweetest little flatterer this side of the galaxy! Anyhoo... Yer not gonna find nothing in that crash. What you need to do is head out bad to the spaceport. There's someone you know that'll be there waiting for you. Oh and by the way, have a cookie! You young boys deserve it for what you've done... Or will do? Or maybe only one of you? Or... Whatever... Just take a damn cookie!" she pulls a jar out of a low cupboard and opens the top. Revealing some M&M cookies. (Mars and Mercury's brand chocolate candies)
    Directly, the phrasing translates to:
    "Where I to be? Who you are? What name you belongs to?"
    Yeah, this is why Univox auto-translators aren't always effective... Because some races don't think word order really matters...

The Alonne and Kaiachi like this.
  7. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Fons limps towards the gate, following the two guards.

8. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{Would sit down next to the lizard-man and say back in his own language}

"You are in a prison, I am Gyavil , and I am a Pelgaci."[DOUBLEPOST=1450670794][/DOUBLEPOST]{Would look in the direction of the glitch who doesn't understand free will and would speak to him in a voice that does not belong to the Pelgaci captive}

" I understand your devotion to your "holy" order ,but let me make something clear, I am more dangerous than you can even imagine. So If you try to sacrifice me as a goat, you'll get something completely different."

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  9. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Kane snorted derisively. "What the hell do we need that lizard for? Two circus animals is good enough if you ask me."

Kaiachi likes this.
  10. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Haruko rolls her eyes at Kane and promptly shrugs it off. "Aye... where is the next stop, sir? Who's gonna fly?"

11. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{Looks towards the other glitch and would say}

"Well since I am "trapped" here may I have something to tinker with in order to pass the time?"

12. Captain Kane

"I believe autopilot may take care of that for us. State of the art."

Kaiachi likes this.
  13. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

"Of course, sir." Haruko stands and walks to the co-pilot seat to sit down and make herself comfortable. "Back to the ship then?" She pulls out her pipe and pouch.

14. Captain Kane

"You mean the really big ship?"

15. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

"No, I meant the microscopic one." She snickers at this.

16. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

@Jareix Cryvix Harold smiles and bows, Rairi shortly following.
    "Thanks for the cookies ma'am!"
    "Yeah, thanks. And do you know who will be waiting there for us, or do you just know that someone will be there?"

17. Captain Kane

"Is that supposed to be some kind of joke?" Kane looks at Haruko dubiously.

18. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

"Maybe. Var could have a microscopic ship if he really wanted, I'm sure." She leans her head back, and then shakes it vigorously in frustration. "Yeah, we're going to a big ship! We left it to come and pull you out of the hellhole."

19. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

20. Jareix Cryvix

When you arrive at the gate you can hear some of the guards bickering over something, but can't hear over the ringing in your ears... It gets louder as your vision gets more warped. Before you know it, you too faint...
    "I uhh... Here, you can fiddle with this... It's not much but it's all I have..." He tosses him a small practice butterfly knife.

She ladles some soup into five bowls. "Here take some of this soup. Mergie's prolly got that ol' radio working by now. Gartreudiss and your dusty tailed friend are probably hungry by now.

She plugs it in. The holomachine begins ringing for P. Skywing.
    He flaps into the ship...
    "Well... I suppose we cannot afford to dwell on it. Let's just head out before the USCM arrive. Autopilots aren't always as good as realones when it comes to not getting shot..."

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
    Kaiachi likes this.