RP Unheard Screams

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jareix Cryvix, Dec 19, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"Pacatotl Skywing."

Kaiachi likes this.
  2. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

@Jareix Cryvix
    Rairi nods to Harold then walks over towards the radio. Harold goes to the kitchen to help out.
    "Need help with anything? I can cook, a little..."

Kaiachi likes this.
  3. Arra

Arra The End of Time

[Would try and get up, placing most of his weight on the nearest wall and would say}

"Hey, lizard-man are you awake?"

Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
    The Alonne likes this.
  4. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

She seems quite fascinated by his odd features. "Woah! That's wicked! Where did you sign up for something like that?"
    she pulls out a large holophone.
    "ID?"

They suddenly catch sight of a very old looking syphrauk standing on a stool stirring over a boiling pot... It looks to be staring off into space with her vacant white eyes... "Here, try this sugar!" without even blinking or turning, she suddenly shoves a spoonful of what tastes to be beets, boneboo, and beakseed stew in Chetarwahn marrow broth...
    You get up successfully, though your head is throbbing quite painfully.
    He doesn't seem to hear you, but he does let out a mild groan...

Kaiachi likes this.
  5. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{Would try and shuffle over to the lizard-man and stand next to him and look him over}

"Well whomever has us here did quite a number you...."

6. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

Dusty: Oh, I didn't sign up for it; the scientists kidnapped me for it. They put me in a tank of weird liquids and stuck some tubes in me and I passed out after a while. When I woke up again I had all these cool developments.

7. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

@Jareix Cryvix
    Harold is surprised for a moment, but then focuses on the taste... He gulps.
    "This is pretty good! Needs a little more oomph though..."

8. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"420."

critsarecool and Kaiachi like this.
  9. Jareix Cryvix

She looks a bit more scared...
    "oh... That seems a lot less cool now... Blytus over there used to be an apex experiment. He was eventually set free with a mid sized fortune in consolation and went back to being our farmhand, but... Well... He used to be a hylotl, but now... He's a lot more salamander than humanoid fish... Even missing his middle eye... Still the same guy for the most part, he just has a habit of licking his eyeballs and is a bit of an aquaholic..." She says pointing at a farmhand... Except he looks a bit like... This... (Credit not mine) image.jpg
    He is covered in bruises. More than you could originally see. The bandages seem pretty fresh with the blood looking a bit old. He mumbles very quietly and incoherently...
    The aftertaste suddenly fades into a jolt of tangy spice. A bit like an electrical shock. Harold's eyes water a bit. "That'll be the automato acid I mixed in I'm guessing. Now, what can I do for you cute boys?"
    She glares at him as she inputs the number... She rolls her eyes and facepalms as the answering machine a five leafed ginkgo leaf hologram appears and plays a remix of "smoke dat heck hemp" along with an answering machine callback for "stoop smog" plays...
    "Last I checked, most Holophone IDs are fifteen digits... Only celebrities get the stupidly short ones... Seriously, what's their holo ID..."

Kaiachi likes this.
  10. Arra

Arra The End of Time

[Would close his four eyes in what looks like disgust and then would turn and try to shuffle to the cell door and yell}

"HEY, THERE'S A GUY DYING IN HERE!"

Kaiachi likes this.
  11. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

"Maybe..." Fons continues to advance towards the supposed location of the town.

Kaiachi likes this.
  12. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

@Jareix Cryvix Harold wipes his eyes and clears his throat.
    "We... need some help with the radio. We're trying to contact a ship to get out of here..."

13. Jareix Cryvix

After what probably felt like an eternity, they see the town in sight... as they approach the gate, bloodbeak suddenly faints...
    A glitch speaks from outside...
    "No... If we wanted him dead, then he would have been processed by now. You on the other hand are testing our patience. Show your captors some respect, and we'll let you keep your skin and we'll just keep the fur and horns..."[DOUBLEPOST=1450651421][/DOUBLEPOST]
    She suddenly turns to him and stares very intently at Riari.
    "Honey, if y'all needed a ship then you probably wouldn't be comin' here in the first place... I may be old, but even I can see your thoughts clearly enough that you're here for some sort of crashed thing that you spotted over in... What's that? I can't read numbers or letters as well as images... sectoooor... twenty one? No, twelve... My mind's not what it used to be..." she goes back to stirring the pot... occasionally taking a sip and adding an ingredient or two...

The Alonne and Kaiachi like this.
  14. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

This takes Fons by surprise. He tries to pick Bloodbeak up off of the ground.

15. DustyScabbard

Dusty: Whoa...I wonder why they did that? I'm getting hungry. Your parents said something about food being at your house, right?

Kaiachi likes this.
  16. Jareix Cryvix

being about half his size, she's not that difficult to pick up...
    "Yeah, Gennisse's prolly has somethin' for you to munch. I'm feeling a might bit peckish as well... Let's head inside. I could do with drink too..."

Kaiachi likes this.
  17. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Fons continues to move towards the gate, slowed by the added burden.

18. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{Would look somewhat interested at the glitch's comment and then would say back to the glitch in a mocking tone}

" Well, its hard to respect someone you don't know, isn't it glitch? Maybe if I could meet my captors I would have more "respect" for them."

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
    Kaiachi likes this.
  19. DustyScabbard

Dusty nods with a smile, and giving Buster a goodbye pat, he walks to the farm house with the little girl. Once inside, he spots Rairi and the others.
    Dusty: Hey guys, have you radioed out yet? What's that smell, I'm hungry!

Kaiachi likes this.
  20. Jareix Cryvix

As you approach the gate, a guard spots you and runs up to you. It is a phobe. A simple one with two eye holes and a slit mouth. He is wielding an aegesalt spear and wearing a cloak over some titanium armor. He drops the spear and runs over. Stretching his hands offering to help you carry her...[color=#55ff00[FONT=Verdana]]"We need a doctor over here! I think they're survivors from the crash!"[/FONT][/color]
    An avali guard runs over. A ceruleum sword sheathed at his side and a small durasteel buckler strapped to his right arm. He is wearing titanium plate armor. He makes hand gestures signifying that she offers to help carry your things...
    a different glitch voice pipes in.
    "Statement. You are our captor for now. Imprisoned by the healers of the holy knight. Vexatious. You are also a goat, and shall be slaughtered as such.""Don't mind him... He's not quite getting the whole 'free will' thing quite yet... He's convinced that he's working as a paladin for some sort of healers of god. He is right though, peglaci fur makes excellent bandages and the horns are great calcium supplements. Not that I really care. I'm just a rust bucket with arms... Whoops, forgot to turn on your light. Here. " as the halogen light flickers on, you realize that the cell actually looks rather clean and the walls are made of a pliable but firm foam. The lizard person does look to be in pain though... He stirs awake... "A... Ado can? Kao todo? Kaid nunīn todo?"[DOUBLEPOST=1450664205][/DOUBLEPOST]
    "Not quite! Still cleanin' out these cobwebs... Most of the time we just head out to port ourselves... And the smell is probably what's cooking. Go inside. Your friends are already there. Genisse is probably just about ready to serve up supper."

Kaiachi likes this.