RP Unheard Screams

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jareix Cryvix, Dec 19, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

As you step into the ship and let light shine in, you can see now that he is an apex soldier, with a large rail cannon spike skewered through the back of the engine, and then through him... And that the other bodies all belonged members of her private guard from earlier... The bludgeoned one looks to have possibly been a female floran, while the one with the broken neck was a hylotl. The apex painfully lifts his one remaining arm points to his head... "If you ever see her... Tell my daughter... I'm sorry..." "The spike barely missed his heart... He will bleed out if it's removed, and that rod is a tungsten-osmium alloy... We'll never be able to cut it... Let alone carry him with it...

Kaiachi likes this.
  2. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Fons raises the gun with a shaking hand, aiming it at the Apex's head. He pulls the weapon's trigger, then drops it.

Kaiachi likes this.
  3. Jareix Cryvix

As he raises it, the apex smiles with tears in his eyes and utters a quiet "thank you..." Before he is violently splattered all over the chair... "You did good Fons... Mark would have suffered for a long time otherwise... Come on, let's see what we can scavenge..."

Kaiachi likes this.
  4. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Fons wordlessly limps out through the door. He has lost his respect for the USCM.

Kaiachi likes this.
  5. Jareix Cryvix

Bloodbeak soon comes limping out with a case of medical supplies and her plasmalock pistol...
    "We best be heading out soon... Don't feel bad... We are pirates after all... Not as bad as my father's crew, but still pirates nonetheless... Come on... The sun should start setting soon, that's when the forest here comes alive..."

6. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

"Agreed..." Comes alive? That sounds simply lovely. "Where did you say that town is?"

7. Jareix Cryvix

"About a mile to three miles eastwards... Best keep a pistol handy... You may need it by nightfall..." she holsters her gun and tosses him a slightly singed mid caliber machine pistol...
    "It should fit your hands... It was Tutei's..."

Kaiachi likes this.
  8. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Fons catches the machine pistol. He holsters his own, damaged weapon. "Tutei... The Hylotl."

Kaiachi likes this.
  9. Jareix Cryvix

she continues walking east as she talks...
    "Yeah... He and seed chaser... They were engaged believe it or not... Matt, the apex, was captured and tortured by the USCM about twelve years ago... One of their methods was rather unorthodox... He was castrated... Oddly enough, literally days after her daughter was born... His wife was also tortured but she... Did not survive... When we broke him out, they were threatening him with his daughter at gunpoint... She made it, but lost her arm because one of the guards grabbed her and tugged... Hard... If I wasn't a medic, she'd be dead... Personally, I'm a lesbian with yet so find a match so... Yeah... Except for this one Sallok I met once... Aüslēira or something... But she was a prostitute and a slut so that didn't work out... Plus, the interspecies thing made things a lot more awkward... How 'bout you?" this is gonna be a long walk...

Kaiachi likes this.
  10. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

"I've never really been with anyone... I don't often go planetside."

Kaiachi likes this.
  11. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"Alright then."

12. Jareix Cryvix

"Good good... Alright, I just need you to sign your signature here real quickly..." she slides over a pen and a clipboard with a sheet on it. There is a line at the bottom where you suppose is where you're supposed to sign.

13. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

He scribbles something on the paper.

14. Jareix Cryvix

The floran takes it back and looks it over. She takes a scanner and scans the signature, seeing if his ID appears on screen.

Kaiachi likes this.
  15. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

Dusty blinks, getting the strange feeling that something is different. He throws it off, however, and answers the little girl's question.
    Dusty: I used to live on a planet called Earth, far away from here. Or at least I think it's far away. I do a lot of accidental travelling, so I never really know where I am.

Kaiachi likes this.
  16. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"Only thing thats going to show up is my old identity, "Makamon ThistleSpike"."

17. Jareix Cryvix

"Earth? Wasn't that the planet that got eaten by a big ass space squid or somethin'? All humans originated from it and stuff?"[DOUBLEPOST=1450634022][/DOUBLEPOST]
    "Well... That'll have to do for now... Now then, seeing as you have no ship currently, is there anyone you want me to try and contact?"

Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
    Kaiachi likes this.
  18. DustyScabbard

Dusty nods, looking a little morose about the topic, and looks off into the sky. His tali flicks back and forth, ruffling the nearby grass.
    Dusty: Yeah, that's right. I'm sorta surprised that so many people have heard about that now. I feel like things could have gone better during that situation, if people had listened to my suggestion.

19. Jareix Cryvix

"Well, just know that you'd probably have no trouble getting the attention of someone. Ladies dig scars and badassery. Most of 'em anyway. Me? Call me a dweeb, but I just look for a nice and open personality."[DOUBLEPOST=1450634271][/DOUBLEPOST]
    She is a bit quiet... Buster has turned his attention to trying to headbutt the fender of the ACR... She suddenly notices his tail move...
    "That's a real tail? Or is it just a really fancy prop?"

20. DustyScabbard

Dusty perks up at the mention of his tail, and all melancholy leaves his face.
    Dusty: It's real! I got it from Apex scientists experimenting on me a long time ago. They gave me this tail and I have padded feet and hands and sharper teeth now too!
    As he tells the girl about each of his features, Dusty shows her his hands and gives a huge grin of sharp teeth.

Jareix Cryvix and Kaiachi like this.