RP Unheard Screams

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jareix Cryvix, Dec 19, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

NO OOC IN THE RP! Post Out Of Character posts and new character apps in the OOC thread here.

Names: Varmint Dancer, Kane Abellian, Haruko Sakai.

Your engineer and pilot just got body snatched... And the closest thing you've got to someone that knows for sure how to fly is this psychic chicken that can barely even reach the top of the seat... Ain't this fine and dandy... But at least you've got a pair of chopstick blades, a 12mm heavy pistol, and some autocannon rounds to a hand cannon that you don't have...
    @Capn' Kane @Kaiachi

Names: Rairi Enigma, Harold Munin, Oliver Kennith

"If y'all wanna have a taste of what's cookin' while I hook up this ol' radio and patch you through to our friends by the spaceport, then i suggest you talk to the cook herself! Now, ol' Gennisse may be blind, but don't think for a moment that she can't see you... And if you value your own eyes, I suggest you don't poke no fun at her..."
    You are currently in the house of a nice family of farmers. They have just offered you some food in the other room where some enticing smells seem to be emanating. You can check it out while Mergie patches up the radio or maybe help her out? Or just ditch the place and go check out that crash site.
    @The Alonne

Name: Markus Oswald

You're still outside... Buster's still yipping your ear off, and the little apex girl is still leaning on the fence near you...
    "So where you from mister?"
    @DustyScabbard

Location: Bauriss, detainment and interrogation for immigration checkpoint
    Name: "Clockblink"

You've got a numbed leg, antivenom injected into your veins, and a floran guard across from you. Top it all off, you're missing your good arm...
    "Listen mate... I know you probably aren't that bad of a guy, but it's all part of protocol. I could lose my job... How about I just put you as 'lawyer' alright? That's what you looked like you were wearing when we found ya..."
    @FactoringZettaShonic

Name: Fons

You wake up in a clearing... The ground is wet with what looks like morning dew. Very green vegetation... Your leg hurts even more than before... You look to your left and see... What looks like a damaged escape pod... The door seems to have been popped off and you were ejected. Not too far from the pod is... An unconscious penguin in a pirate getup... She looks very familiar... Her legs seem horribly mangled... She... She abducted you and your ship! And considering the debris around you, you have a pretty good guess that her big ship got blown up, along with your own ship in it... Everything is fuzzy, but you know that this must have been her fault... But, what if it wasn't... Is she even worth keeping alive? Or is she better off dead?
    @TΔktik

Name: Gyavil Dreivyan

You come to... You are in a cell by the looks of it... A large amount of your fur is missing from your left arm... You are dressed only in a pair of white shorts with no pockets... Across from you, shackled to the wall is... Some sort of humanoid lizard person... What were they called again? Still, he seems semi-conscious, but badly bruised and with some thick bandages covering both of his shoulders and his right leg... You could probably kill him as he is restrained and you aren't... But then again, he may know more than you do about your current predicament...
    @Arra

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
    Sgt.fox170, Arra, Relten and 3 others like this.
  2. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Settling into her seat, Haruko turns her head to Varmint and sighs. "Your zoo is here, sir, minus one. Jareix is nowhere." She fiddles with her new stick-blades, and smooths her fins. @Capn' Kane

3. Jareix Cryvix

"Well... Shit... They couldn't have left the spaceport could they? Maybe they're still here... We should talk with the head of security. If he knows anything we need to know, then I'll be able to fish it out. Though I could use some help..."

Kaiachi likes this.
  4. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Fons clenches his teeth, still dazed and lying on the ground. He stares at the penguin. I want to see her DIE. He then looks at the wreckage around him. That filthy bird destroyed my ship.
    Rage overcomes pain as he looks for his gun.

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  5. Jareix Cryvix

You spot it lying on the ground not too far from where you are. From what you can see, the barrel looks slightly bent, and the handle is a bit singed... That's not gonna be too useful until you can get a gunsmith to fix it...

6. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Fons staggers up and limps over to the weapon. He picks it up, inspecting the damage. Then I will bludgeon her. He approaches the penguin.

7. Jareix Cryvix

You spot a bit of bent metal piping pretty close to where you are...
    She suddenly cringes and loudly squawks with pain as her charred foot suddenly breaks off... She seems unaware of your intentions...
    "Heh... I suppose you probably don't envy my legs now huh? Heheh... Probably for the best..." she lies back down, her breathing slow and ragged...

8. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Fons stops his advance only to pick up the pipe. He stares into the penguin's eyes, his face contorted with rage. "You shouldn't have done that..."

Kaiachi likes this.
  9. Jareix Cryvix

She doesn't hear him... Her eyes are still shut. "Heh... You know... I suppose in perspective, It's probably a good thing that only half of my ship got blown up... Otherwise, the docking half, where we were, would have been destroyed along with all of the escape pods, the spare ships, your ship, my private ship, and the remaing crew... I wonder if any of them still alive."

Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
  10. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Fons' anger seems to fade, if only slightly. He lowers the gun and pipe to his sides. "I don't think I should trust you."

Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
    Kaiachi likes this.
  11. Jareix Cryvix

She only sort of heard him... "You don't think you should what? Sorry... I think the explosion popped an eardrum... Anyways, *Screech* I think finding a town would be in our best interests at the moment... Can you hand me that pipe? Or a stick or something? I seem to be short a leg... *Aiee!*" she says painfully shoving her dislocated foot back into place before tearing off a strip of her coat and wrapping the stump of her charred leg with it... She's obviously no stranger to this sort of thing...

Kaiachi likes this.
  12. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

"Tough for a bird..." Fons says this as he tosses the pipe in the penguin's direction.

13. Jareix Cryvix

She catches it midair... She finished up tying a makeshift bandage around her left eye after relocating her shoulder. She stands up, gritting her teeth as she does... "Not to bad yourself. *wince* For a salamander... C'mon. If we landed where I think we landed, there should be *ow* about a mile east from here. We should hurry, daytime lasts only for twelve hours or so and we need as much light as we can get... Though we should probably check the wreckage to see if anyone else survived..." she begins limping towards the wreckage...

14. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Fons moves towards the debris as well, with a serious limp from the pain. "Any idea... What happened to your ship?"

Kaiachi likes this.
  15. Jareix Cryvix

"How hard didja hit your head? We were attacked. Apparently dad had already pissed off the authorities over in veridian, where we were headed, and the USCM was already there waiting for us... Just about every single proton cannon fired at the ship at once and cut the darned thing clean in twain! Luckily, they targeted the top half with the command center since that's where they figured I was. We were in the bottom half where most of the escape pods were, so we all piled in five to a pod. It wasn't long before they stated to mow down the various escape shuttles. We were hit and sent spiraling towards the planet. If I remember, you were the pilot of our ship. You managed to land us without killing all of us before you got sent flying out of that reinforced... Glass... Huh... I guess that's how you hit your head... Here, cover up that head wound will ya? You might have suffered a svere head trauma..." She says tossing him a long thick strip of fabric.

Kaiachi likes this.
  16. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Fons catches the fabric and wraps it around his head. "Thanks, I guess..."

Kaiachi likes this.
  17. Jareix Cryvix

"No problem... Now, let's open this door up if we can..." she says pulling on the door... It completely falls off of its pneumatic hinges and nearly crushes her... Well, I suppose we can... Now, let's-? "Hello? Is anyone there? *grunt* Help me... Please..."

18. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Fons enters and looks around the inside.

19. Jareix Cryvix

It's quite dark, but from the light streaming in, you can see three other bodies... One with a broken neck, one who's head was bludgeoned onto the back of the chair in front of him, and one with a proportionally massive rod of metal driven through him... The skewered one suddenly speaks... "Please..." he says pointing to an assault pistol lying on the ground in front of him...

Kaiachi likes this.
  20. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

What did the USCM do to them? Fons limps over to the assault pistol and grabs it. "You want me to..."

Kaiachi likes this.