RP Pocket Watch (Chapter 5: Latin Love)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Immortal Trance, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Not waiting for Alex to answer, Aldora hurries over. She could tell by his tone that he'd found something good... "What's this?" she asks rhetorically, seeing the hatch he'd found. "I imagine whatever's under here is worlds more intriguing than this dusty storage shed..."

2. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

"Latins?" Flynn questions as he calmly raises his hands.

3. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Drake presses the button on his watch, changing his arms to blades. "Drop the gun." As he says this, he puts the right blade dangerously close to the man's throat.

4. CondescendedWow

"Hey wait wait, he doesn't seem too harmful as of yet," Flynn cautiously says to Drake, probably because he's the one with a gun pointed at him.
    "Is that an actual revolver sir? I can't quite tell," he asks.

5. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Drake pulls the blade back a few inches. "Who are these 'Latins?'"

6. Jaylor

Jaylor Orbital Explorer

Alexander simply nods in agreement and waits for Aldora to make the first move. He had led her here, and now she would lead him into this basement.

Alkanthe likes this.
  7. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Seeing him waiting for her, she nods back at him in acknowledgement and attempts to pull the hatch open.

8. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"Fuf it, im gonna do something else."

9. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

Elise stood there with the rest of the group, all of whom seemed unable to react. Which was surprising in some ways, considering what she had seen from the three men before leaving Trifaria. All of them were much more qualified to take charge of this group than she was. You've stepped up before, what's changed now? Yeah, but to what extent has it helped? Still, Elise goes to stand beside Kotoka and speaks to the foreigner. "Um, who are you?"

Alkanthe likes this.
  10. Immortal Trance

Immortal Trance Cosmic Narwhal

The old man placed the revolver back into his pocket. "Don't even try me son, you obviously don't know how to fight with those things." He looks at them. "Put that away and then we'll talk." He says. With the door open slightly further the group could see that his eye was swollen and bleeding.

----------

They are greeted by rusty metal steps, it is hard to see what it at the bottom.

----------

"What's it to you, the Latins don't speak to no one." He seemed rather arrogant for someone in a vulnerable situation.

Kotoka leaned towards Elise. "I kinda want to tie him down and interrogate him." He said.

Why would a stranger be listening to people who had no idea were they even where?

Alkanthe likes this.
  11. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

"...Well." Aldora stares into the darkness. "Are you going to wait for my lead again, or?"

12. CondescendedWow

Flynn cracks a smile and lowers his hands slowly, "I'm Flynn! Nice to meet you!"

13. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Drake silently lowers the blades to his sides.

14. Immortal Trance

A light turns on at the bottom of the steps. It reveals that the steps aren't that long actually, it seems to be an average basement. The walls are lined with shelves and have plenty of little things placed here and there. Nothing scary. hehe

----------

"Names Dew, its short for something. How haven't y'all heard of the Latins?" He asked. His face made him look curious.

15. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

"I'm guessing the 'Latins' are the ones who did this?"

16. Immortal Trance

He laughed. "Yea, damn Latins, their this group of rouges. They think they own the world but compared to the world," He stopped. "Their nothing." He stopped as if in a trance.

17. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

Elise tilts her head as she looks to Kotoka. "I think that tying him up is a little excessive. The three of you are all pretty dangerous, he's not much of a threat." Elise looks at the man, taking in the details of his clothing and demeanor. "He's not from the city, that's for sure. If we show him some goodwill, maybe he can act as our guide?"

18. Immortal Trance

A bullet just hits the ground in front of them. The vampire looking boy begins to run away.

"Get over there!" Jamison yelled. His hand pointed to a ruined looking wall. It looked as if it was about to wall over but it was the most reliable cover. Kotoka shook his head. He practically dragged Elise along without her permission, not that he needed it in a situation like this. More bullets followed. Dogan followed them as well.

"We have no escape!" Kotoka said. "We might have to give our selves in!" He yelled over the bullet fire, they must have been shooting after something else.

A child size shoe was visible back near their previous seating area, it was not their before. Was their a child?

19. CondescendedWow

"Well that sounds.. Ehhh, never mind, tell us more about these rogues? Or maybe anything worse?" Flynn asks, concerned.

20. Immortal Trance

"That's the thing, around these parts there's no control of who knows who and who becomes friends with who. They just popped out of nowhere and started claiming territory. I got into a fight with a few of them. Excuse the blood of course. How do you guys not know about them? Are you from the Jasper Mountains or the Dessert?" He asked.