RP Unwritten

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Captain Kane, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Still looking for the kitchen, Taipei replies... "Aren't we all those things already? Just unprepared? I'm probably some form of hylotl sushi, just not dead and dissected yet!"

2. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Opia laughs at this remark quietly, and then quickly shuts it and glances around awkwardly.

Cup o' Tea likes this.
  3. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

The ship exits hyperspace at a small refueling station atop a tiny little asteroid. The sign atop the station reads "GAS4CA$H".

Cup o' Tea and Kaiachi like this.
  4. Jareix Cryvix

Looking outside, the Issan siblings remark on what they think of the station... "I don't like the looks of this. Looks pretty sketchy if you ask me...""I dunno... Seems legit enough for me!" She turns to Erebrus. "Say... You have any spoons on this bucket with chairs and windows?"

Cup o' Tea and Kaiachi like this.
  5. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Opia stands up and walks toward the exit, shakily. She says, to nobody in particular, "What will we be doing here? I have no money, and nowhere to go." She stays close to the ship, apprehensively.

6. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Flytrap steps out the exit. From his experience, he almost expects an ambush.

Kaiachi likes this.
  7. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Nalumi watches everybody freak out with mild amusement, not leaving her seat.

Kaiachi likes this.
  8. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Flytrap is immediately crushed by the intensity of space.

Jareix Cryvix and Kaiachi like this.
  9. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Opia shuffles sheepishly, and sits back down on the floor, watching everyone just stand around idly.

10. Jareix Cryvix

Taipei is still looking for the kitchen... "Seriously Nalumi. Do you and Erebrus ever eat? I can't seem to find much by way of utensils..."

Kaiachi likes this.
  11. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

"I mean, I eat. Maybe like, once or twice every year or so."

Kaiachi likes this.
  12. Jareix Cryvix

her three eyes go wide at this...
    *Pfffffff* Twice a year?! TWICE A FUCKING YEAR?! Hell, I'm pretty good with my metabolism, I can go a month without eating at most, but... Twice a year? The fuck? What kind of regiment do you go on to keep any muscle mass at all?! Protien doesn't form out of thin air you know..."

Kaiachi likes this.
  13. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

"......"
    "Maybe a little more?"

Relten and Kaiachi like this.
  14. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Opia looks down and realizes that her stomach hurts. When did she last eat? Can she remember? She shakes her head in frustration, and starts looking around for someo- something to eat.

Jareix Cryvix and Cup o' Tea like this.
  15. Jaylor

Jaylor Orbital Explorer

Claude remains on board. That ham, while potentially damaging to the mind and soul, was quite filling.

Captain Kane and Kaiachi like this.