OOC Pocket Watch (Chapter 5: Latin Love)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Immortal Trance, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Immortal Trance

Immortal Trance Cosmic Narwhal

JesusBillyChrist likes this.
  2. JesusBillyChrist

JesusBillyChrist Phantasmal Quasar

do the last one[DOUBLEPOST=1449195468][/DOUBLEPOST]new idea by the way if he is holding on to someone he can use their blood if he wants to

3. Immortal Trance

Well wait a minuete, that might be a BIT to much, but there are people who have had transfusions though. I already let you slide with the two weapon thing mister!

Alkanthe likes this.
  4. JesusBillyChrist

ok ok what if that person allows him to and only then[DOUBLEPOST=1449195707][/DOUBLEPOST]if not thats totally cool[DOUBLEPOST=1449195765][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't know when, but we'll get together then friend
    You know we'll have a good time then

5. Immortal Trance

JesusBillyChrist, I have a lot in store for everyone and their watches, you all have hidden things you don't know about but this is not allowed, I apologize. Dogan is allowed because of Jamisons story, he and someone else are the only people who use other peoples watches.

Alkanthe likes this.
  6. Jaylor

Jaylor Orbital Explorer

Calm it down, Billy

Alkanthe and Immortal Trance like this.
  7. JesusBillyChrist

awsome! total cool as i sat earlier my friend thanks for cutting me slack!

8. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Immortal Trance likes this.
  9. Immortal Trance

The OP has been edited!!!! Nothing much though, still wanna try and fix some things about it but don't exactly know how. The format here is weird...

Alkanthe and JesusBillyChrist like this.
  10. JesusBillyChrist

Make everything look like rainbows in your mind and think about potatoes. It will total help, trust me :nod:[DOUBLEPOST=1449198203][/DOUBLEPOST]Love the Chapter name. It sounds like something is going to go down...:disshappy::lickitung::poke::poo:

11. Immortal Trance

Oh my...

and yes, stuff will go down... a lot of stuff... will go down...

Alkanthe likes this.
  12. JesusBillyChrist

I would like you to supply me with my own plot line and take it from there i'll ask if i need any help. Also a question, is there anyone still in the capsules?[DOUBLEPOST=1449198947][/DOUBLEPOST]i will probably need help...i've used up most of my story telling on an assignment to enter a contest. I can hook up people a copy if anyone is into that i'll proably post in THE BILLY THREAD

13. Immortal Trance

Well I'll state this first of all STILL

THE CAPSULES ARE BROKEN!

If that wasn't obvious when we first started. Some peoples capsules were released early, some were on time, some died inside, and some are still inside. Trifarious-Tech does not know what to do with the capsules anymore and are getting a bit impatient. (Which will show up later)

and lastly, I will get your own plot started up, I will be heading to bed though, got a lot of tests tomorrow, then will finish the map of skyrim Infernum!

THIS MEANS OPEN WORLD RP! I WON'T CONTROL YOU AS MUCH! YAY!

14. JesusBillyChrist

YAY

15. Immortal Trance

Before I go to bed though I have a quick question.

Do you want a play-by-play map: I unlock the smaller areas one by one as they come available to you, this often comes with bad drawings.

Full big map!: This is a huge world map, this will not include smaller areas that we have already discovered.

I personally like the play-by-play map because it gives insight on where we have not explored better then the big map can.

Apathy Applied and Alkanthe like this.
  16. JesusBillyChrist

BRO! I only want you to want what you want for me. So the play-by-play! Bro, and have a good night!

17. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

I second on the play-by-area format. It makes everything simpler for you and the players. Also, I'm back on the forums at a horrendous time to be awake where I live. Can't wait for things to get restarted tomorrow.

Alkanthe and Immortal Trance like this.
  18. Immortal Trance

Well play-by-play map it is! When I get him that will be my second priority, my first will be eating salad!

Alkanthe likes this.
  19. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

The RP name puns will never end, will they?

Alkanthe likes this.
  20. Apathy Applied

Apathy Applied Ketchup Robot

Nope, someone wound her up.

You can wind up a clock, right?

Alkanthe likes this.