RP Unwritten

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Captain Kane, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

"Like... five?" Mike coughs awkwardly.
    Erebus calls out from the front. "Boasting. I have lost count."

In a far off solar system....

Two novakids are standing over some kind of purple goo contained in a large vat.
    "We need to figure out how to make this," "Isaac" gestures at the goo. "Want to destroy this." He gestures to a similar blob of goo in a second vat. "That's right, Eden. Do you have any ideas on how we can make this happen?"

Kaiachi and Cup o' Tea like this.
  2. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

"Yea...Erebus took a lot of the kills for himself..." Nalumi seems a bit upset by this. "I'm sure he's killed before he went into the arena, too."

3. Captain Kane

"Sarcasm. Of course I haven't."

Cup o' Tea likes this.
  4. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Eden strides merrily to the vats and looks inside. They shudder in disgust and excitement, and lurch backwards. "I'm sure you have information on their genetic structure, correct? May I see those documents, or shall we just run some tests?" They look expectantly at Issac.

5. Captain Kane

"I must leave you now. Run tests, we have spare organisms." Five and Zero exit the room.

6. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Eden nods at the departure of Five and Zero, and gleefully pulls out their scalpel. "How delightful." They cut off a couple of squirming samples into glass vials, and begin the experiments...

To no one in particular, Opia says, "Oh, was a kill count supposed to be something to brag about? I should have kept count then.." She tilts her head carelessly and looks for another spot to sit down.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
  7. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

"My confirmed kill count is easily in the thousands, although I do not take pride in causing death, unlike some people here."

Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
  8. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

"Killing people is fun, though." Nalumi remembers that she can now no longer kill people on a somewhat regular basis at the arena and sets up a reminder using her brain to ask Erebus if he had anything to do with it.

9. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

"Why are Avali so innocent in appearance yet so violent in temperament?"

10. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Nalumi looks a little confused. "Vi...lent?"

11. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

"Aggressive, possibly debauched, if you genuinely do not know what the word means."

12. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

"..."

"erm. Yes?"

13. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

"This conversation is over."

14. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Nalumi is still confused. "Did I win?"

15. Captain Kane

Dwight nods emphatically. "Of course you have!"

Kaiachi likes this.
  16. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Part of Flytrap wants to strangle Nalumi, but instead of answering the question, he gets up and walks over to the pilot's seat. "Erebus."

17. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Nalumi is proud of herself until she realizes what Dwight is doing, and makes another mental note.

Kaiachi likes this.
  18. Captain Kane

"Inquisitive. What?"

19. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

"Where are we headed, and is it more or less lethal than the arena?"

Cup o' Tea likes this.
  20. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

"Hey Dwight?"