RP Unwritten

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Captain Kane, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

"THAT'S A GOOD SOLDIER, PROACTIVE, I LIKE THAT. GO AHEAD."
    "Ahem. Sorry about that."

Kaiachi likes this.
  2. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

"That is better. I am not sure of your rank, but you seem to be a mid-ranking officer in the USCM."

3. Jaylor

Jaylor Orbital Explorer

Claude hops up and goes back to the engine room, surrounding himself with technology. Just how he liked it. Keeping himself alert for anything, he begins inspecting all of the machinery for any damage.

4. Captain Kane

Mitch grumbles something. "That may be correct..."

5. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Tangtsu promptly wakes up and awkwardly salutes with his gauntlets... "Sir yes sir! Whatever we were talking about..."

Taipei still gives no fucks and is busy making a new yoyo... "Maybe I should try out that ceruleum cord? Ah... But it's so expensive... And I only have only one spool... The one I left on my ship... Drat... Back to rubidium..."

Cup o' Tea likes this.
  6. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

"Pff. Mid ranking."

7. Captain Kane

"Look, we're all in this together now, for the time being. We need to get along."

8. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Opia is relieved by the departure of the ship from the planet, but still feels isolated among all the chatter. She looks around for someone to talk to.

9. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

"Which means I am your superior, not to mention your senior by something around a half-century. That said, for a mid-ranking officer, you seem alright."

10. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

"Yes sir, private."

11. Captain Kane

Well, Erebus is sitting alone up front, and Mike is kinda staring off into space.
    "I like your spirit, gramps!"

Kaiachi likes this.
  12. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

"Call me that if you insist. Just keep in mind how biologically impossible that is."

13. Jaylor

Jaylor Orbital Explorer

After thoroughly concluding that everything appears fine on the surface, Claude walks back up to the cabin with Erebus and sits down, watching everything outside fly by.

14. Jareix Cryvix

"Sounds good to me... How about you tai?"
    "hmm... What if I... Twine two of them together? Huh... Not as flexible, but much stronger... More of a flail though... I need a longer ball bearing... Uhh... Ah! Here's one!"
    She still doesn't give a damn...

15. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Opia sees Claude walk to Erebus's location and rules out the possibility of sitting up front. She tucks herself comfortably into her seat and gives up her search.

16. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Nalumi decides that she needs to calm down a little and leans back in the seat, shutting her eyes to try and finish the nap that she was unable to finish earlier.

17. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Flytrap goes quiet. He gazes out the nearest viewport.

18. Jareix Cryvix

Taipei is having a bit of trouble using her normal tools with the double cord. "Hey! Spiky metal floran! Can ya come 'ere a sec? I need someone with a small blade to hold these two cords apart here while I slip in the ball bearing. Think you can help?"

Kaiachi likes this.
  19. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Opia snaps her head toward Taipei, and uncurls her body to stand up. "Yess, I think I can." She walks to the hylotl and holds out her claws. "What am I doing, then?"

20. Jareix Cryvix

She points to a spot the twisted length of rubidium cord. "I need you to stick a thin blade or something between these cords while I get this specially soldered axel in between them and fasten it. Oh! And I don't know your name. I believe I introduced myself earlier but never had the gratification of learning yours. " she says holding up the length of rubium cord while she pulls out a bunch of parts including a thick yoyo axel with an odd hook soldered onto it and two weighted violium yoyo bodies.