RP Unwritten

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Captain Kane, Nov 8, 2015.

1. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

"I don't even know how to work a ship's gun. Put me at the helm and you will be very sorry. And then you will be very... dead."

2. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Mike repeats his question again.

3. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Nalumi smiles and charges the group in a pathetic but humorous looking attempt to part the red sea of guards.

Captain Kane and Kaiachi like this.
  4. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Flytrap leans over to Mike. "He does not deserve my trust. He is unpredictable and violent."

5. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Taipei rolls her eyes before getting up and looking out of the door before she tosses out a weighted yoyo in an attempt to snag a random person...

6. Captain Kane

Mike snorts. "I call bullshit, I've been here about as long as you have. He hasn't done anything 'unpredictable' or anything more violent than what the rest of these people here have done. Where's your evidence?"
    The first guard that Mike pushed over ends up creating a rather amusing and comical domino effect, allowing Dwight and Nalumi to safely reach the ship.
    The yoyo ends up wrapping around Dwight's neck, and he begins to desperately claw at it.

Kaiachi and Cup o' Tea like this.
  7. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

"You saw the Avian. He was defenseless."

8. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Nalumi starts towards the ship but notices Dwight's struggle, and quickly attempts to cut the yoyo before continuing to the ship.

Kaiachi likes this.
  9. Captain Kane

The yoyo is cut. Dwight enters the ship. "Thank you Ms. Nalumi!" He shoots a glare at Taipei.
    "Actually, he was armed. And Erebus was fighting to survive, just like everyone else in this arena was. Just like we would have if we had stayed longer. You have a pointless vendetta against the humanoid who's saved your life. And does that give you a right to make racist statements about him?"

10. Jaylor

Jaylor Orbital Explorer

Claude sighs and back away from his floran friend and the idiot human. He walks to the pilots cabin and begins to inspect it, looking for anything or use. Weapons, tools, flight manuals, anything.

11. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

"What the hell kind of argument did I just walk in on?"

12. Captain Kane

Erebus is sitting at the pilot's chair. "Statement. Booting up FTL drive."

Kaiachi likes this.
  13. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

"They bicker about petty things they do not know. Ungrateful and silly." Opia turns her head nonchalantly.

14. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Flytrap realizes Nalumi has entered the ship. He faces her. "An argument that would have been avoided if you had hurried up." Then he turns towards Erebus. "Did you really have to put our lives at risk for whatever you categorize an Avali as?"

15. Jaylor

Jaylor Orbital Explorer

"That's...good. But, uh, have you found, um, anything of use? Were there, uh, any tools, per chance? Or, uh, any damage readings on the ship we should...know about?"

16. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

"The hell is that supposed to mean?"

17. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Flytrap turns his head back to Nalumi. "What part?"

18. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

"The part about categorizing."

19. Captain Kane

"Disappointment. My hearing is better than all of you seem to think."

20. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

"Well, what do you categorize an Avali as? A bipedal rodent? Some sort of flightless avian creature?"