OOC Unwritten: A Companion RP to Untold

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Captain Kane, Nov 6, 2015.

?

What do you guys think of the flesh planet idea? Love it or hate it?

Poll closed Feb 16, 2016.
  1. It's a great idea!

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. It's pretty cool.

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. It's meh.

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. It's not very good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. My dog could come up with something more creative.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. F*ck you.

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  7. Hi there

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. I found a workaround while banned

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. No one will see this though

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. It's just very fascinating, look, I'll even tell the mods about it and help

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Yes, Avali's are evidently allowed, and I'm not sure if it's a good time for a character submission. That's for Kane to know.

2. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Avalis are allowed, but I think once you join I'm going to have to close apps for now, hurry up and make a character! :)

3. Red Ryder

Red Ryder Guest

ok will do :)[DOUBLEPOST=1448137435][/DOUBLEPOST]Name: Zephyr

Species: Avali

Picture or Detailed Physical Description: Black fur with electric blue markings and ice blue eyes. She is average in height and has a good build.

Personality: Generally friendly, though she is secretive and closed off to most, and isn't afraid to kill. She is sarcastic and witty, and enjoys poking fun at others.

Traits (Any unique skills or abilities that your character may possess): She is skilled in close combat, though she prefers to use guns and such.

Flaws (No great hero or villain is without an Achilles’ Heel): She is often too hostile towards people who wish to know more, and is too secretive at times, making her look suspicious even when she isn't

Items (A few things your character would never leave home without): A small pendant around her neck, and her favored weapons. A dagger with carvings on the blade, her handgun, and a smaller knife with a long chain attached to the hilt.

Alignment (Are you a good guy? A bad guy? Just plain ol’ neutral?): Neutral, will join whoever is more appealing to her

Backstory: She is from a slum city called Darkwater, and was originally part of a gang by the name of Blood Dragon before she left both the city and gang to find other work and adventure. Most of her family is unknown, other than her older sister Ryder who stayed in Darkwater.

Faction (Do you work for or align yourself with any groups or organizations?): Previously part of the Blood Dragon gang

Goal (What does your character wish to accomplish?): Zephyr wishes to find her fair share of adventure, where ever that may be found.

Other (Things you want to mention that don’t fit into the above categories):

*I might make this a bit more detailed in the future, this is not my best work.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2015
  4. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Ohai 'vali

also, finally back

The Alonne and Kaiachi like this.
  5. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

He used to be a guard, but then he took a knife to the calf.
    Wait, if an injured adventurer becomes a guard, what happens to an injured guard?

6. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

They become a civilian!

7. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Alright. You made a guard a civilian, and I made a guard a civilian and two guards corpses.

8. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Good enough for me! The hylotls nabbed a few as well. :rofl:

9. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

The hylotls took the weapons. They were weaklings. We were properly Floran-like.

Kaiachi likes this.
  10. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Quite properly Floran indeed. :nurudapper:
    (I've never used these emotes before, but that was PERFECTLY fitting, I kid you not. How was that comment not calling for Dapper Nuru?)

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  11. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Well... I don't know what 'Dapper Nuru' means, but I do know that it looks vaguely like this, apparently.
    upload_2015-11-23_20-53-23.png

Kaiachi likes this.
  12. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

In the emoticon tab, there's a Nuru tab, which is the floran NPC. There's an emote called Nuru Dapper that is the floran with a gentleman's eyeglass.

13. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Alright. Well.

Kaiachi likes this.
  14. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Now you know! It's some good stuff, good sir. I refrain from using it, because I feel betrayed that they made only Floran emotes, and not Novakid emotes (needs hand gestures or symbols to make it right, but I don't care), but the floran emotes perfectly fit the conversation, it was too much.

15. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Nalumi -9001 intelligence

Jareix Cryvix and Kaiachi like this.
  16. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

upload_2015-11-25_17-47-4.jpeg

Cup o' Tea and Kaiachi like this.
  17. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Jacob does his best.

Jareix Cryvix and Kaiachi like this.