RP The Darkest Hour

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by The Squid, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Danger goes over to a treadmill and tries to turn it on.

2. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

It turns on, and a small screen displays the various settings. It allows you to raise/lower the incline and adjust the speed.

3. Firepaw Da Cat

Danger gets on the treadmill and sets the incline and speed to be higher.
    She starts jogging for a while

4. Jaylor

Jaylor Orbital Explorer

Benzene pulls out a random book, sits down, and looks at the cover of the book.

5. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Ethane picks up a few books that look interesting.

6. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Aüsreix walks over to a yoga may and begins contorting some stupidly complex and flexible yoga poses... He looks like a Sallok pretzel...

The Squid likes this.
  7. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

An Avian sits next to Jareixsleir and pulls up a yoga mat as well. "How are you, Sallok?" he says cheerfully.

8. Firepaw Da Cat

Danger steps off the treadmill she had been jogging on.
    She was tired of it already.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
  9. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Ethane quickly gets bored of the books, and decides to see if they have any books on novakids.

10. Firepaw Da Cat

Danger heads over to the library to see what's there.
    She ignores the yoga mats and pulls a book off the shelf

11. Jareix Cryvix

"I'm doing quite fine thank you. How about you Avian?"

12. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

"I am well." He stretches his limbs, then asks, "So... what brings you to Icekill? I don't believe I've seen you before."[DOUBLEPOST=1448842169][/DOUBLEPOST]
    They do. One is about some Novakid gangsters, one is titled "The Anatomy of a Novakid," and the other is a cheap romance novel.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  13. Jareix Cryvix

He bends his legs crisscrossed over behind his head.
    "As a matter of fact, this is my first time coming here. Seems to be quite a bit nicer than Alcatraz I must say, but with obvious increases in... Well... Security... My name is Aüslēir by the way. Mass murder and the devouring of quite more than a few people. My associate and doppelgänger, Jareīx, is not present at the moment. He's busy restin his mind for a while. But in the meantime, I suppose I can strike up a conversation..."

14. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

"I see... I was imprisoned for a similar reason. As a Stargazer, I felt it my duty to uphold the message of Kluex. So, I gathered up a few dozen non-believers and sacrificed them to the Gods of the Aether. I had a nice ceremony, really. Oh, and my name's Teico. Teico Silverbeak."

15. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

He picks up the first two and decides to read the one called "The Anatomy of a Novakid"

The Squid and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  16. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

A small piece of paper falls out of it.

17. Jareix Cryvix

he chuckles a bit... "Well, that story of yours doesn't quite seem very likely... First of all, last i checked anyways, it was the Grounded that would sacrifice non-believers... Not the stargazers... Second of all, ceremonies as such are not considered illegal by galactic law unless they interfere with those that live on colonized planets. So, unless you yourself don't quite believe in kluex, you should not be here for something so trivial... Who are you? really?"

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  18. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Teico smiles. "It seems you know your way around Avian culture. Let's just say... I have some hobbies." He does some more yoga.

The book explodes and kills Danger.

Garbacca, Jaylor, Arra and 2 others like this.
  19. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"The hell does this say?"

20. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Scrawled in what appears to be blood are the words, "Cell 36c"