1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Hovertrain 0.2

Connecting your cities

1. Idanwin

Idanwin Void-Bound Voyager

Idanwin submitted a new mod:

Hovertrain - Connecting your cities

Read more about this mod...

2. TheWorstPersonEver

TheWorstPersonEver Cosmic Narwhal

how can I make the Hovertrain?

3. Idanwin

/admin
    /spawnvehicle hovertrain

or
    /spawnitem vehiclecontrollertrain
    to get the item that spawns and despawns the train

4. King2501

King2501 Void-Bound Voyager

Is this multiplayer friendly?

5. Idanwin

If your question is whether multiple players can enter the same vehicle in multiplayer. Yes.

6. TheWorstPersonEver

TheWorstPersonEver Cosmic Narwhal

(joke)
    lol y do I need to download this mod from u? i am a novakid with a train that carries tons of people and can fly around in space

u nub

(Once again, this is a joke. No offense. but really, the Novakid train can fly in space and carry tons of colonists)

7. King2501

King2501 Void-Bound Voyager

Yes but you can't do it on a planet so if you want people to get in a train and be careful to not get griefed this is a good mod

8. Nightmaster

Nightmaster Pangalactic Porcupine

Can you make that vehicle need rails to work? I guess it will much metter if it needs rails to travel.

I mean, as a form of control and such the train could use the rails as a way to travel fast between two points, allowing to you to connect two or more diferent settlements effectively.

Just my two cents

9. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

Oh nightly? I'm gonna assume this is the new and upcoming vehicle system. Definitely something I need to look at!

10. Idanwin

The latest nightly updates broke the vehicles (not just mine, also the official ones), I will fix this when Chucklefish fix their vehicles. Not much I can do ATM.

I think the best thing to do - for the people who can - is to is wait for stable ;-)

11. Idanwin

12. baconsama25

baconsama25 Cosmic Narwhal

Waiting for stable update, promissing mod!

13. TheCreeperCyborg

TheCreeperCyborg Scruffy Nerf-Herder

meybey you could make an offroad version, a moar cowbody-based hovertreain that has terrainf ollowing? something moar like this http://imgur.com/U3R7OSX

14. Artanis00500

Artanis00500 Void-Bound Voyager

I found a problem with the controller,when i summon the train and call it back,the controller remains open(as if i didn't cal it back)