RP Aquarius

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Cup o' Tea, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Gina finally urges herself to get up and out of bed... falling asleep several times in the process... "Hey... Umm... what were the results of that Ph test? I just need to know..."

camerox and Relten like this.
  2. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

"Oh, uh... a little over 2. But I don't think the rain is something to worry about right now, as it seems the ground outside is spontaneously combusting."

camerox, Relten and Cup o' Tea like this.
  3. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Mikov runs into the room with Gina and Aquarius. "You guys hear that explosion?"

camerox likes this.
  4. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

"Yes I did, I was standing a few meters away from it in fact... Do you know what's going on?"

camerox likes this.
  5. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

"No... but it sounded like something exploded. I hope it's not another ship crashing."

6. Jareix Cryvix

"Wha? Explosions? What?! I...
    Well, I suppose I'm a pretty heavy sleeper, but I'm surprised... Actually, no... I'm not surprised I didn't wake up. But anyway, thanks for the Ph reading Aquari. I have stuff to attend to amid the explosions. You guys are the chemists and engineers here, you all figure something out. I'll be out in a bit... And sorry about your signal
    Beacon, though you really should have used my arm
    To power it. No offense, but I think the power cells you made just don't have enough juice in them..."
    She goes back to her room and shuts the door. "And don't you dare come in here until I say so..."

7. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Aquari frowns as Gina isolates herself in her room before turning to Mikov. "Well, I don't think it was a ship. What happened was I heard a loud bang, so I looked around the outside of the ship and found this big dent. I heard another bang on top of the ship, and then the ground behind me just blew up out of nowhere... Any ideas about what happened?"

8. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

"That sounds like some kind of explosive went off. Before we look in to it, we should probably make sure everyone is ok. Explosions can do a lot of damage to a lot of people."

camerox and critsarecool like this.
  9. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Silas turns to Skelly. 'Are you certain that this way off planet will work?'

camerox likes this.
  10. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

"No."

camerox and The Squid like this.
  11. critsarecool

'Best chances I've had yet.' Silas paddles faster. 'Cmon, I'm in a hurry for my uncertain demise.'

12. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

The raft gets stuck on a rock not too far from the island.

camerox, Relten and The Squid like this.
  13. critsarecool

Silas falls off again. He begins questioning if this zanny adventure is actually worth it.

14. Jareix Cryvix

What sounds to be groans of agony seem to be coming from Gina's room...

camerox likes this.
  15. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

"You okay?"

Relten and camerox like this.
  16. critsarecool

'Just peachy.' Silas looks to shore. 'I think we could just swim the rest of the way.'

17. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Skeletor looks at the shore and nods before jumping off and starting to swim.

18. critsarecool

Silas takes the lead, he's a Hylotyl after all. He gets to shore and shakes off most of the water while waiting for Skelly.

19. critsarecool

camerox likes this.
  20. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Skeletor finally reaches the shore, out of breath.

camerox likes this.