RP The Amnesia Case (A Starbound RP)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by TheWorstPersonEver, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Stableaf is still blending with the shadows waiting for the voice to give him an idea of where to go

2. Garbacca

Garbacca Void-Bound Voyager

Henry follows behind, trying to disassemble one of the computers and walk at the same time. He eventually gives up and places it on the floor, stashing whatever he salvaged from it in his labcoat.

3. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

Noticing the crash of noise behind him, Tunich looks at the mess the Avali has made in the hall. Paying more attention to the creature, he notices the labcoat. "You, Avali. Is that coat stolen or do you have some form of scientific training?"

4. TheWorstPersonEver

TheWorstPersonEver Cosmic Narwhal

Neptune followed, holding the mask still.

5. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"why do thessse thingss alwayss happen to floran"

6. TheWorstPersonEver

"Come on, Stableaf.." Neptune said, waiting.

7. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"Floran stay here, have village to keep alive."

8. TheWorstPersonEver

"...Fine, suit yourself." Neptune muttered, walking away.

9. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"Floran wait for voice to say where floran sssshould go, isss bessst way to ssstay alive."

10. TheWorstPersonEver

For some reason, Neptune stopped hearing the Floran's words. "You trust that motherfucker?!" He said, turning around to Stableaf.

"Stop being a coward. we can move on. I'm pretty sure the door is locked." He said, sounding irritated. "You do realize
    she is the reason why we are here? She was the reason your doors were locked, we locked the doors trapping us here, and the overall maker of this fucking warehouse? Fucking bullshit!" he shouted, before he started rushing to Ivar.

11. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

After obtaining no response from the probably brain dead Avali, he turns to see the Novakid walking towards him in a blaze of light. Readings on his suit displayed that the plasma of the Novakid's form was overheating and touching him would result in damage to the suit. Tunich backs away from the Novakid as he shouts profanities. "Novakid, I command you to cease your tantrum at this moment. Become more unstable and you may melt straight through the floor, putting all of us in danger." Tunich spoke the truth, as the living star's path could be seen in the molten indents of the passageway.

12. TheWorstPersonEver

"Ah, ok.." he said, while stopping on the spot.

"Well, I-I didn't know that... well, I don't know fucking almost anything..." He said. Almost sounding like he was calming down.

13. Garbacca

Garbacca Void-Bound Voyager

Henry, who had spaced out for a moment, opened his mouth to respond. Seeing that Ivar had turned his attention to the overheating Novakid, he stops and takes a step back. Once he calms down, Henry begins walking again, quietly pondering this whole situation.

14. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"Floran found bessst thing to do at timesss like thisss iss lisssten to perssson in charge."

15. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"Floran inssssane, already know that, Floran really need try to do ssssomething against it."

16. TheWorstPersonEver

"Are we just gonna stand here..?" Neptune groaned the words out of his non-existing mouth, while his arms were crossed.
    After 5 seconds when he said it, he sighed.