RP Aquarius

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Cup o' Tea, Aug 3, 2015.

1. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

"I assume he's got a reason for this."

2. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

"Yeah. If there's a drill, there's probably more tools as well."

3. CondescendedWow

"Good point, and we'll definitely need some tools."

4. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Silas makes it finally to clearing. He rests for a moment, then makes himself more presentable. He is covered in mud and scratches from the jungle run. He steps in the ship.

camerox likes this.
  5. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

"Well, I've got a screwdriver set and my wrench, but the rest of my tools are either damaged or require more power than we have available..."
    Gina turns to see him enter the ship...
    "Hey! Silas! you're back! we were wondering when you were going to turn up..."

6. Immortal Trance

Immortal Trance Cosmic Narwhal

Jackson finally gets his head together and starts walking back.

7. critsarecool

'There was a giant trail of blood leading into the forest, looks like someone/thing was dragged while bleeding out.' He looks aroumd for Aquari.

Relten and Cup o' Tea like this.
  8. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

"Great! Another helping hand!" Eitama rises to his feet and moves towards Silas. "Go find us some supplies out there so we can get this distress beacon built."

Relten likes this.
  9. camerox

camerox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

"Depressed, This drill is broken, I tried repairing it but alas I am no doctor. Oh and found it in the maintenance room, which is just past the bedroom... where some people where sleeping when we crashed, its a bit bloody." Blitzen replies as he starts removing a complicated array of lasers and pyrotechnics.

10. critsarecool

'I'll take Aquari with me.' Silas takes her with him outside and starts into the jungle with her in tow.

Relten likes this.
  11. CondescendedWow

"Oh well, not like the blood is going to bother anyone here much more," Hunter chuckles a little bit, then makes a gun out of his hand and pretends to shoot himself.

camerox likes this.
  12. Immortal Trance

While walking back to the ship Jackson bumps into and almost falls over Silas. "Sorry." He says. Then he continues towards the ship and goes inside.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  13. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Eitama frowns at this slightly. "You make sure she's safe, I can't collect my pay if she dies."

14. critsarecool

'If she does die, I'll do my best to bring the remains. You should worry about that relay.'

15. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Aquari is pulled along(?), with her suitcase still in hand. "Where are we going?" she asks.

Relten likes this.
  16. Immortal Trance

Jackson's bipolar disorder was never this bad, but then again he was never trapped like this. He hated the thought of not having control of his feelings but there was much else he could do about. He stumbled in after he bumped into Silas and mentally bumped him off the list of people who may have taken the ship,
    He then thought about how mysterious his own job was and considering he wasn't fully in knowledge since Sheriff left him in the dark about the mission, he asked Eitama.

"Who employed you guys? I was just brought along by Sheriff and never really asked much about it but now I'm curious." He then said. For all he knew he could have been bringing these researchers back for nefarious reasons and in that case it would be ludicrous to continue onwards with the mission. He would never do anything that would lead to the researchers deaths. Jackson may have been in a ton of fights but he has never, ever killed anyone and he never wants too, even if they aimed to kill him!

17. critsarecool

'I have a deal to make with you. I help you scavenge for materials for this beacon, you make me an explosive. A powerful one. No telling the others though.'

Cup o' Tea likes this.
  18. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

"Why can't I let the others know?" Aquari asks suspiciously.

19. critsarecool

'Personal preference, I don't want them interfering. Besides, they're focused on getting off the planet, don't want to give them anything else to worry about. So is it a deal?'

20. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

" Alright... And what am I making this for?"

Jareix Cryvix likes this.