1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED [FFS]Feast of Fire and Smoke 2.0hotfix6

Last generation of gunshop/gunners mod

1. leyhan

leyhan Cosmic Narwhal

Oh..

1. Season 3 is balanced like this
    Solo play : HELL Co-op 2 member : Challenge Co-op 3 member : Normal (or Easy.)
    I already said " Co-op play is highly recommended."

2. I'm on fix. Thx.

3.I'll write tips in frontpage for you. plz read it :)

Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
    Mood likes this.
  2. HuskyStrylight

HuskyStrylight Big Damn Hero

Nice job Leyhan, you never failed me and you will never disappoint me, keep up with your hard work and inspire us community with your amazing mod, also i have made a suggestion to the developer of Starbound to add class, a unique style in my mind that would improve single player for more competition and multiplayer for its dedicated cooperation style. I'll inform you if my suggestion reaches them, with this class system, your mod should extensively improve alot of areas.

Good luck out there, and may you succeed with great heights, *salute*.

Mod compatibility -
    All mods does not inflict with this mod.
    If any error occurs, please inform me for a fix on your issue.
    Make sure that your mod is the latest version and opened to the newest Starbound release.
    Make sure your folder is correct.
    Lastly check your mod folder with extensive search.

3. leyhan

leyhan Cosmic Narwhal

leyhan updated Lyetzi's Gunshop MOD Season3 with a new update entry:

Lyetzi's Gunshop MOD Season3 Hotfix.2

Read the rest of this update entry...[DOUBLEPOST=1446166160][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thank you Husky :)

Mood likes this.
  4. baconsama25

baconsama25 Cosmic Narwhal

It would be nice to put a warning of seizure, due to the gunfire in dark places, besides, shouldn't it be better to have less enemies in missions and make them stronger? Should help avoiding FPS from falling too much.

5. leyhan

leyhan Cosmic Narwhal

At first time, I made that everything.. but all npcs are too stupid to small group fight :(

So, I think that will be delayed until A.I updating by chuckle fish.

6. Mood

Mood Big Damn Hero

I noticed that mission bosses (at least in first three designation-alpha ones) take a lot of damage from tier 1 flamethrower. 101-damage per tick. Normal gangsters take around 7-14 or so. Bug or intended? :nurudallas:

Also I cannot finish Side-mission-1. After I finished Erchius Mine quest and activated ship FTL with 20 erchius crystals, I cannot buy 1 crystal from infinity express. "Buy" button is greyed out. Bug I think?

7. baconsama25

baconsama25 Cosmic Narwhal

Shoudln't Tanks be more rewarding due to the HP and the potential hit-kill? o_O

If the price is zero, it's common, bug or not. Use the /spawnitem supermatter

8. HuskyStrylight

The more the enemy the merrier, life is never easy, and should the monster too.
    AI will not be updated to contain more progress or better standing. The mod stands for coop then let it stand for coop, more competitive gamers such as i dont matter if i go single. :3

Vehicles shouldnt be too powerful.

Also vehicles will not release until Starbound fix its issue of vehicles, in which the mod will take time as well.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
  9. EstelleBlanche

EstelleBlanche Void-Bound Voyager

please fix tank2 drop items. "enemy20treasure" is nothing.

10. Crisium

Crisium Cosmic Narwhal

I'm happy to see you still banging away at this this Brah. I don't get time to play much now days, But it's nice to know if I ever do your mod will still be here. keep up the great works Brah :)

11. leyhan

leyhan Cosmic Narwhal

you can buy erchius crystal at outpost market :D[DOUBLEPOST=1446363614][/DOUBLEPOST]
    oh D: I'll fix it![DOUBLEPOST=1446363664][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Ah, You came back :rofl:

Good to see you!

12. leyhan

leyhan Cosmic Narwhal

Ah,
    Flame thrower have Fire damage.
    it takes few% of Full health.
    that makes good advantage at boss ( boss have a powerful lot of health )

13. leyhan

leyhan Cosmic Narwhal

14. hunt8119dragon

hunt8119dragon Void-Bound Voyager

When I downloaded the newest update I wasn't able to unpack the .zip file, I am using Winrar. Do you know how to get it working? So that I am able to use the mod?

Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
  15. HuskyStrylight

Winrar should work, if you are having difficulty, the file might be corrupted, recommended to re-download the file or using other opening system, such as seven zip. When you transfer a file what appears to block it?

16. hunt8119dragon

hunt8119dragon Void-Bound Voyager

The error message says the file is incomplete or corrupt, ill try redownloading and im pretty shure 7zip is still floating arond in my hard drive somewhere.

17. HuskyStrylight

If the files corrupt then its something wrong with your download. :D

18. jj200275

jj200275 Void-Bound Voyager

Ummm... could you reduce the amount of enemies in the levels by about 1/10th or something? It's extremely hard to play them and I keep crashing because of it.

19. Spartanrs

Spartanrs Void-Bound Voyager

i can't get past the transmit S.O.S

Please help

20. HuskyStrylight

The game updated, if your have the new starbound game, you must wait for a release of this mod compatible to that patch.

If not, your mods might be inflicting each other.