1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED [DEPRECATED] Armor Stands v1.2 (Glad Giraffe)

Proper Armor Stand objects, which display *any* armors put into them.

1. Wellbott

Wellbott Existential Complex

Wellbott submitted a new mod:

Armor Stands - Proper Armor Stand objects, which display *any* armors put into them.

Read more about this mod...

2. SanAndreaP

SanAndreaP Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I like it very much! If you want I can make female sprites :3

3. Wellbott

Actually, almost there already: female sprites and the full range of personalities. It's just a fair handful of files to be wrangled together.

SanAndreaP likes this.
  4. SanAndreaP

Ah, very nice! Can't wait for a new version, but I can occupy myself by getting multiple sets for the same costume now :D

5. Wellbott

Wellbott updated Armor Stands with a new update entry:

Crafting table for full dummy types

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. Zero the Reploid

Zero the Reploid Big Damn Hero

Very nice! Liking the latest update that enables all personality stances and both gender sprites. However, do you think adding a new crafting table and a new object for every sprite is a little cluttered? I think maybe it would be cleaner overall to have two armor stands, one male one female, and allow them to change personalities from inside the GUI. On that note, you could pull off having a single object. You could probably just rehash the character creation graphics, yeah? That way a new crafting table wouldn't be necessary and things would stay small and organized while having the same functionality.

7. aereton

aereton Void-Bound Voyager

Really nice mod and especially the new update - I love it!

I've found a problem though - you're no longer able to craft wood planks in the [C] menu. They're only craftable at the Armorstand bench.
    (I've fixed this for myself already but I thought you should know :) )

8. thakyZ

thakyZ Cosmic Narwhal

Hi returning user of your mods! :D
    Since I already have permission for some of your other mods to use in my modpack. I would still like to ask for permission to use this mod in my mod pack!
    So, question is, may I use this mod in my mod pack!

9. Benven99

Benven99 Phantasmal Quasar

It should be necessary to state that it is impossible to craft wood planks without the armorstand bench, which, unless you have 10 before you install the mod, makes it impossible to get the bench, which makes it impossible to get wood

10. Wellbott

Maaaaan
    Maybe the engine can handle redundant recipes only if they have different inputs or something, that shouldn't happen :/

11. Wellbott

Wellbott updated Armor Stands with a new update entry:

Wood/Wire recipe fix

Read the rest of this update entry...[DOUBLEPOST=1444266738][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Sure!

12. Dragon_Tom005

Dragon_Tom005 Existential Complex

Quick question, is there any plans in the future to add support for other mods with custom sprites, such as the Avali Race Mod or the Kineptic Race Mod?

13. SanAndreaP

I'm sorry, but even with the 1.1 patch, I still can't craft wooden planks :confused:

14. Wellbott

Damn, where does this happen? Is it 1) Can't craft by pressing C and 2) Can't craft at the crafting table and 3) Can craft at the Armor Stand Bench? What about wire, is that still craftable at your wiring station?[DOUBLEPOST=1444418705][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I can make this happen if I can get the appropriate dummy sprites to work with. Or... there may be a simpler way... I'll look into it.

Dragon_Tom005 likes this.
  15. SanAndreaP

All 3.
    The wire is fine, though.

16. Wellbott

Huh, maybe the update didn't go out properly. I'll push it again, try with the new one.

17. Wellbott

18. Wellbott

SanAndreaP likes this.
  19. SanAndreaP

20. Xelot

Xelot Phantasmal Quasar

Is going to be posible to fix the position of the dummies instead of buying the diferent ones?