1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Avali Race Mod, The second thread!

Discussion in 'Races' started by RyuujinZERO, Apr 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Who dares wake this thread?

2. Devani

Devani Cosmic Narwhal

*yawn*
    A person looking for help on the Avali Triage. Going back to sleep now...

3. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

*tail wags*
    Nap time? Can I join?

4. Yobobs01

Yobobs01 Star Wrangler

Aaaaannndddd.... It still doesn't work. :(

5. carriontrooper

carriontrooper Existential Complex

Any errors this time? Show us the logs, please.
    If all else fails, try verifying integrity of game cache for Starbound in Steam. Game Library, right-click on Starbound, select Properties, then go to the Local Files tab. Then click on the Verify Integrity of Game Cache. It should then scan your steam folder, and download anything missing or broken (hopefully). This worked for TF2, so maybe this should work for Starbound as well.

6. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

If it just "doesn't work" and isn't resulting in a crash, then you probably need a character creation window extender. Also, please stop replying to this thread and start replying in the Avali (Triage) thread.

7. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

^

This please.

8. xXflamehawkXx

xXflamehawkXx Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Crap, the nostalgia is kicking in! Why'd I come here?

9. Silverotter

Silverotter Weight of the Sky

Because you want the mods to lock the thread?

Quilavabom likes this.
  10. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

Because you want the unofficial update for the mod?

11. Joneithevius

Joneithevius Subatomic Cosmonaut

I'd want the official update myself, actually... *sigh* Well at least he confirmed he'll eventually do it so it's not a hopeless case. just gotta wait...

12. novkit

novkit Void-Bound Voyager

The Avali (Triage) is the way to go for now. It is actually bigger and more filled out, and will probably just end up being merged into whatever the original creator makes.

13. f0xh0und696

f0xh0und696 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

true, but we can still hope it will me done soon rather than later, love playing avail with the survivalist mod.

14. xXflamehawkXx

Yeah, the only reason I want the official update is because I know Ryuu has some great ideas (that you can see on the wiki) that aren't being used in the Avali (Triage). Which is unfortunate, I really want to see the drone, mech, and cargo like Avalon Freighters, instead of that weird and bulky one they have in Triage version (No offense to the creator).

Edit: Never mind what I said about the ship, I didn't realize they had alternate ones, sorry :p

Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
  15. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

Drone is being worked on, no files have been added regarding it yet, though, the guy making it is holding it private for now, but he's been giving occasional updates every now and then over in the Avali (Triage) Discussion thread
    Mech is another thing also in the works, but is in the same state as the drone, with the one making it holding it.
    Yeah, there's currently 2 alternate ships. I'm considering implementing all three into the mod, and releasing 2 addons for the mod, one of them enabling one ship and the second enabling the other, while using neither gives you the base ship.

16. xXflamehawkXx

Ok thanks for letting me know :DD

17. gatosardina

gatosardina Scruffy Nerf-Herder

hey guys im back with time to start working on modding again
    i decided to create a new design for the avali laser miner tool since all i did was recolor the original design
    here it is, how do you think it looks
    avalilaserminericon.png
    avalilaserminer.png
    dont include it just yet, there is a problem displaying the second sprite in-game (it shifts to one side, working on it)

18. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Okay. Now post that in the Avali (Triage) thread instead of this one which is supposed to be dead and gone.

Relten likes this.
  19. Oakguy

Oakguy Void-Bound Voyager

hi RyuujinZERO i am thinking about making a Minecraft avali mod with custom models npcs and items do you have any tips for me?

20. Shaadaris

Shaadaris Giant Laser Beams

Ryuu doesn't work on the mod or come here anymore, so I doubt you'll get a response.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.