1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

[WIP] Creative Mode 1.6.7 Glad Giraffe

Mod that allows you to spawn any item in-game without any trouble.

1. matrix1368

matrix1368 Pangalactic Porcupine

Hmm okay, I´ll check it out. Thanks!

epicmurdock likes this.
  2. matrix1368

I looked, and it worked perfectly. Have you got the latest version of the creative mode mod and creative mode Plus?

3. Guilmonex

Guilmonex Phantasmal Quasar

Is there a way to reset the cheat protection on my old character? Just like the creative flight debug?

4. FrostedS0ulz

FrostedS0ulz Void-Bound Voyager

nvm everything's good! thank you for checking :]

5. matrix1368

I can add it?

6. SomePixel7

SomePixel7 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I got an error saying the same thing as the tech flight thing.

" Caused by: (ItemException) No such item 'grantflighttech' "
    i have the Creative mod but its in inactive mods because its outdated but this isnt,should i just put it back into the normal mod folder?

Felreaper likes this.
  7. Toamac

Toamac Phantasmal Quasar

i got an error that says
    " Fatal Exception caught: (StarExceptionn) An error occurred during loading: (MapException) Key 'metaBoundBox' not found in Map::get() "

NorthUniverse and Pieater123 like this.
  8. Felreaper

Felreaper Void-Bound Voyager

I, too, am getting the " Caused by: (ItemException) No such item 'grantflighttech' " on a fresh install of both Creative Mode and Creative Mode Plus at their most updated.

9. EnzoTheHuman

EnzoTheHuman Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, i got a problem with the mod loading right before starbound is about to start (Loading screen) so basicly it crashes as soon as is finish loading i checked and it seems the mod is causing the error (i checked).
    i got this message:
    Fatal Exception caught: (StarException) An error occurred during loading: (ItemException) Could not create blueprint from recipe Caused by: (ItemException) No Such item 'ptester'

im guessing the mod is trying to load an item called 'ptester' but it doesn't exist?[DOUBLEPOST=1447794922][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey, i got a problem with the mod loading right before starbound is about to start (Loading screen) so basicly it crashes as soon as is finish loading i checked and it seems the mod is causing the error (i checked).
    i got this message:
    Fatal Exception caught: (StarException) An error occurred during loading: (ItemException) Could not create blueprint from recipe Caused by: (ItemException) No Such item 'ptester'

im guessing the mod is trying to load an item called 'ptester' but it doesn't exist?

10. starvsvoid

starvsvoid Master Chief

It says something called flighttech or something of that sort is not found, or missing. Fix pls? 3:[DOUBLEPOST=1447981938][/DOUBLEPOST]NVM! Didn't know I need two mods
    :p

Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
  11. funnylizardj

funnylizardj Void-Bound Voyager

it ant working

Attached Files:

12. funnylizardj

funnylizardj Void-Bound Voyager

it an't working

Attached Files:

13. JustSomeDude

JustSomeDude Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Dammit

Fatal exception caught: (StarException) An error occurred during loading: (MapException) Key 'metaBoundBox' not found in Map::get()

Hope the update comes out ASAP

Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  14. PHMK20

PHMK20 Void-Bound Voyager

Yeah, creative mode isn't working atm, we're gonna need an update.

15. fyreman666

fyreman666 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I hope that update comes soon.

16. NorthUniverse

NorthUniverse Orbital Explorer

im getting
    Fatal exception caught: (StarException) An error occurred during loading: (MapException) Key 'metaBoundBox' not found in Map::get()

17. AmaricanSniperTV

AmaricanSniperTV Space Spelunker

Pls Help if i want to istall the creative mode plus i get this error : fatal Exception caught: (StarExeption) An error occurred during loading: (MapException) Key "metaBoundBox" not found in Map ::get()
    Thx for your help

18. WolfTheKiller

WolfTheKiller Yeah, You!

Make a versión for glad giraffe pls :)

19. SADOLetsPlay

SADOLetsPlay Yeah, You!

An Error occupred during loading: (MapException) Key 'metaboundbox' not found in Map::get() ?[DOUBLEPOST=1452348120][/DOUBLEPOST]Update: tried to remove all the other mods in the folder to just have creative mode and creative mode plus folder there, same error

Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
  20. NorthUniverse

NorthUniverse Orbital Explorer

The Creative Mode Mod is outdated.