Notice Looking for people to play with? Post here!

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Ordona, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Keppabar

Keppabar Big Damn Hero

Looking for someone who plays regularly, and is on a compatable time zone with me (UK). I've got over 500 hours logged, like to use mods (nothing OP, just custom races, Pixel goods for more decorations, some extra music stuff, that sort of thing).
    I like to build bases in unusual places, like under oceans, or in asteroid fields and have an eccentric sense of humor to match my eccentric building style :) Starbound_base2.jpg
    If you like to chat on skype as well, all the better. PM please.

2. Spielesocke

Spielesocke Void-Bound Voyager

My Steamname ist Strickwolf and i would like to play with some nice folks or a little community. I just want to build stuff together with other people so i search for some nice and polite ones.

3. AWRGaming

AWRGaming Aquatic Astronaut

I'm AWRPenguin and I'd like to join I have good stuff and I like penguins too!

4. ruinrake

ruinrake Void-Bound Voyager

Hello I want a buddy to play with my steam name is (ruinraked)

5. Xavier Darkheart

Xavier Darkheart Pangalactic Porcupine

Old timer here. Looking for a few good men/women/confusingly gendered robots to conquer.....er...explore the galaxy with. I'd prefer the group to be slightly mature, mainly because I would be using a chat of some sort to talk, and can't be bothered filtering my speech. My client is very lightly modded, and I am willing to install certain mods as well to be compatible. Message me here if you are interested, and we'll see if we hit it off.

TheRedEnigma likes this.
  6. BateyN7

BateyN7 Void-Bound Voyager

I am looking for Buddies to explore the galaxy with. Have racked up quite a few playing hours and built many bases on different worlds.
    I am a massive fan of Sci-Fi startrek, starwars, doctor who, stargate, hitchikers guide etc.
    I have recently reset my universe and characters so I can enjoy the universe anew! I am mature gamer and not crazy so give me a shout if you see me online.

Damn this feels like a dating profile HAHAHAHA

TheRedEnigma likes this.
  7. TheRedEnigma

TheRedEnigma Void-Bound Voyager

With the new update out, it would be nice to find some people to play with in a group... I'd love nothing more than to spread about my empire of space communism and seize the means of production in the entire galaxy and-... Starbound is fun. This game is fun. I like games... I'm not a communist, I promise.

MrToni300 likes this.
  8. moon and cake

moon and cake Space Hobo

Add applebobsmith on steam, alias cake. <3

Attached Files:

9. ironmoney

ironmoney Space Spelunker

heyo! looking for fellow starbounders to play with! gametime is usually late nights pacific time anytime between 9pm-3am. new to the game and looking to just explore and gather.

steam id: ironmoney

10. SilverDevil

SilverDevil Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey Ladies and Gentleman! This is suuuuper important so listen veeeery closely okei c: so first you must go to http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kioya-chan/ and then add me :3 and then we must play starbound together :D Its very complicated so read thes guide closely below! V - V
    1.Go the Link
    2.Sign-In
    3.Click Add Friend
    4. Wait for me to accept
    5.SAY HALLO! (Tell me you from Starbound squad :geek:And I'll know)
    6. :party:Congratulate your self for adding a
    celebrity! :lickitung:Magical:lolwut:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
  11. trollkiller9000

trollkiller9000 Space Spelunker

can we play please my name is trollkiller9000

12. Jet Baker

Jet Baker Void-Bound Voyager

It would be cool to play with someone. My Steam username is Jet Baker. But make sure to tell me who you are when you send me a message. Or I won't friend you!:disguise:

13. Sandman1997

Sandman1997 Starship Captain

I have the avali mod and I've been trying to find a server with the mod or it less some people who have it (If you dont have the mod you can still add me and I can play one of the other races ) (I do like to roleplay so thats a option for some people who roleplay) Steam name is TheSandClan1997 ( I will be willing to make a new character if you want me too ) heres a link to my steam if your having problems finding mine http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046211040/

Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
  14. Maxi Tornado

Maxi Tornado Void-Bound Voyager

G'day everyone, my steam name's Maxwell Tornado, and I'm searching for some people to goof around with.

15. lucianwulf

lucianwulf Space Hobo

Hi everyone, my steam Name is Korven, im looking for anyone who like to play starbound with m.[DOUBLEPOST=1442104076][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Hi, my Steam name is Korven, i'll like to play co-op im new in starbound. :)

16. Zerochan

Zerochan Space Hobo

Hey i'm without a clan ,maybe i can join ?
    My steam user name is LeLy^^

17. MrToni300

MrToni300 Ketchup Robot

Im not way too goofy, but i would add you after weekend. :3

18. Stav_101

Stav_101 Void-Bound Voyager

Steam name: Stav_101

looking forward to some co-op

19. Phoenix123

Phoenix123 Orbital Explorer

Hello- I've never tried co-op before... Looking forward to it, my steam name is firestar249
    (I think) just a second... Let me check... Yep definatly Firestar249

20. xenosaga

xenosaga Intergalactic Tourist

add me for co-op i really want to try it please steam name= xenosaga23[DOUBLEPOST=1443307111][/DOUBLEPOST]
    hey i couldn't find you on steam please add me if you want to play together[DOUBLEPOST=1443307299][/DOUBLEPOST]
    add me so we can play together steam name xenosaga23

Last edited: Sep 26, 2015