1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated StarMount 5.1

StarMount - 150 Mounts - Pleased Giraffe

1. Kokiri Minish

Kokiri Minish Space Penguin Leader

YAY!! PG is here

2. sosmic

sosmic Pangalactic Porcupine

thx so much for keeping this amazing mod updated =)

3. Thetafox

Thetafox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Incredible, thank you so much.

4. Freezair

Freezair Pangalactic Porcupine

You're the broinest, man! Thanks eighty million, especially for updating for us even though we groused a bit. :D

Thetafox likes this.
  5. marac008

marac008 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

No problem guys :) as long as I manage to find some spare time I will always update my mods :)

Freezair likes this.
  6. Freezair

Hmm. I can't seem to access a character who was using a previous version of StarMount in the last build. Anyone else having this problem?

7. marac008

marac008 updated StarMount with a new update entry:

Minor fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. Klairixia

Klairixia Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you so much, i will test for bugs so i can tell you what i find dear!

9. Freezair

Hey, a question. Maybe I'm just a dumb-dumb, but how do we redeem the new tech unlockers after crafting them? I made the Starlight (flying) mount unlocker, but S.A.I.L. doesn't appear to let me use it and I can't use it like a blueprint either. Am I missing something obvious, or is it bugged?

10. gaernoer93

gaernoer93 Yeah, You!

well the gyro doesn't have its 3rd transformation! :poo::poo::poo::poo::poo:

:booty:

11. marac008

Should work normally, do you get any kind of error? Maybe it's a mod conflict.

This was fixed in todays update.

12. Freezair

No errors. But I can't hold the unlocker in my hand like you would a blueprint, and S.A.I.L. shows nothing.

13. mordin9999

mordin9999 Space Spelunker

With the Pleased Giraffe update I'm having the same issue as Freezair. When creating a new transformation an un-locker item is added to my inventory, but no tech is unlocked.

The only two exceptions were Shadowdancer T & T2 which triggered a quest completion window & did work.

No errors seems to show in the logs & Too help rule out conflicts I removed all other mods with the same issue occuring

14. marac008

The only way I can recreate this problem is when I create for example T6 transform without creating T1-T5 first, its a requirement to create transforms from first to last tier upgrade, it gives a feeling of upgrading transforms, since I can't do it any other way.

I can delete this "prerequisites" for a quest, so you would be able to create T6 transform without T1-T5, but I would need feedback from other people too if they want this.

15. marac008

Minor recipes fix

16. marac008

Minor recipes fix

17. Freezair

I'm currently trying to unlock a flying mount (specifically Starlight, the white pterodactyl-like mount). In the Upbeat version, I was able to unlock the flyers with no prereqs.

18. marac008

Flying mounts, swimming mounts or ground mounts don't have prereqs, only transforms have prereqs, and they had it since before this update, so you need to be able to craft them just fine (of course craft them fine only first time, if you craft same mount multiple times you will have tech chips that won't do anything since quest is solved), but if you have problems with this you have some conflicts I and some others people don't have or you did something wrong.

WIth that said, I'm sorry, but if I can't recreate this problem myself or there is no error I don't know how I can help you. Even if I remove prereqs for transforms so you will be able to create them as you wish, and not in order from T1-T11, other mounts (like flying) stay the same since there is nothing there to fix, they don't have prereqs. If you have any suggestions I'd be glad to hear it.

19. mordin9999

mordin9999 Space Spelunker

I was not aware of the pre-req and was skipping around. I will re-try tonight creating the tiers in order and update my post.

Thanks for the reply
    ---------------------

Thanks again for the help, I re-tested & confirmed that going in order from T - T11 works correctly

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
  20. Freezair

I'm still having problems with Starlight. The other flying mounts seem to work fine. Could that one specifically have a problem?