1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Reno's Item Pack Glad Giraffe - 1.5p2

A multiplayer-compatible way to spawn any item for free.

1. Reno_fezzed_one

Reno_fezzed_one Void-Bound Voyager

Reno_fezzed_one submitted a new mod:

Reno's Item Pack - A multiplayer-compatible way to spawn any item for free.

Read more about this mod...

2. Heartless123

Heartless123 Big Damn Hero

looks quite nice, ill give it a try, and put some pro's and con's about it soon :p[DOUBLEPOST=1440752836][/DOUBLEPOST]Pros:
    Everything works :D
    Custom costumes are very, very nice

Cons:
    The ui i feel is too transparent(im picky ;~;)

Good mod :)

Last edited: Aug 28, 2015
  3. Bushle_The_Herbamancer

Bushle_The_Herbamancer Void-Bound Voyager

Possibly a search bar at the bottom? And there are ALOT of creative stations...

Taphy likes this.
  4. Reno_fezzed_one

There is a search bar. Just start typing your query. I know the interface is a little out of whack though.

5. Reno_fezzed_one

6. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Clever idea, putting the recipes inside the object.. inside a recipe for the object!
    I only found out a little while you could put recipes directly into the object file after logging the JSON of objects while experimenting with the Lua API.

Hope you can work out the interface issue(s?) soon though, in particular the search bar.

I'll probably have to redirect people to this mod on my overview soon enough, seeing how this mod practically makes my one obsolete. Good work!

I'm still not quite sure why the thought of suggesting me things to add or change to SIP never came up, as I would've been more than happy to adjust and improve the mod, or even collab with you if you were interested in that.

Edit: PS. I don't know who that guy is V.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2015
    Reno_fezzed_one and xPlay4Lif3 like this.
  7. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Why is everyone saying he copied from ILB? Even if SIP did inspire him, I had uploaded that to PlayStarbound far before I did on ILB. Please stop embarassing yourself by posting false information ;-;.
    Edit: those posts were removed ><.

Reno_fezzed_one likes this.
  8. Reno_fezzed_one

EDIT: Yeah, the typical idiots from ILB. What did you expect? In fact, I'd mistake you for one if I hadn't chatted with you.

EDIT 2: Maybe my first reply wasn't exactly well thought out.

9. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

We have met like two days ago. When we talked, I was even asking if you knew of any alternative methods to achieve some LUA goals so I could adjust instead of using my methods.
    I don't get why you think I'm not open to new suggestions or ideas. And even if I wasn't, you still could've asked me.

10. Reno_fezzed_one

My first reply wasn't well thought out. Whoops.

11. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Please don't treat me differently because of your past with ILB, I had nothing to do with it and don't judge you based on what I've been told.
    I'm a fanatic (novice) modder and as some of my tools aren't allowed here, I posted them in a more private place where I had more freedom in what I can share. I've always been open to critique, suggestions and ideas on my works

I'm fine with you creating an alternative version that handles things differently, same for CM and ILC. I've even worked together with aMannus (CM dev) a bit.
    It's just that your version seems like a rewrite of mine with some added functionality, us having the same goal in mind and you not even contacting me about it in any way, or even mentioning it when we were talking before. This is right after you were trying to make me feel bad for having a "better version of the drawable generator" in the modding IRC :/. I really don't want to be(come) enemies, and I think you got the wrong impression of me. Hope this can be resolved (soon)!

12. Reno_fezzed_one

Okay then. By the way, I didn't even look at your generator's code. Converting from one language to another would have been a great pain in the arse anyway.

13. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Sorry. With a better version I meant a different tool that in concept does the same, but is better at it. Anyways, this conversation is derailing a bit from being about the mod. I'll probably see you on the IRC from time to time ^^.

14. Reno_fezzed_one

15. Reno_fezzed_one

16. Cid Smoke

Cid Smoke Void-Bound Voyager

For some reason the Fish axe(with the drops) is destroying ore and diamonds. This is by far my favorite mod for Starbound! Keep up the good work!

17. Reno_fezzed_one

:rofl: Blame Chucklefish. I didn't modify any of the items in the tool spawner. By the way, I'm releasing one more update today. It adds a Cheat Matter Manipulator to the Cheat Spawner.

18. Reno_fezzed_one

Reno_fezzed_one updated Reno's Item Pack with a new update entry:

Actually fixed the interface issues this time.

Read the rest of this update entry...

19. Reno_fezzed_one

20. Reno_fezzed_one