The Star Veterans (v2)

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Shark, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Will Liferider

Will Liferider Ketchup Robot

Guysguysguys the new update just hit unstable. That means stable is soon to follow. Double hype!

mitzSBnovakid likes this.
  2. Will Liferider

Sooo.... how about that update...?

3. mitzSBnovakid

mitzSBnovakid Title Not Found

Two words: GET IT! Get it while it's cheap in early access, there's colonies (like my friends are working on a mountain city) challenges (really really REALLY hard) drought of 13075268 is here to stay (dammit) (which means that crops will not grow unless the planet constantly rains or you use an annoying as heck watering can) so ya, 80% perfect update, almost perfect. So ya, almost perfect update. The last one was perfect as well.

4. Will Liferider

Why would it not be cheap? It should be free, I already bought the game lol. I have no clue what you're saying

5. playerjerry2

playerjerry2 Phantasmal Quasar

so now the question is, will we get together with this new update and be social?

Will Liferider and mitzSBnovakid like this.
  6. mitzSBnovakid

ilovebacons anyone? I really want to start a band with mah new character, i downloaded sum sweet songs from classic vid games! Or we can play in terraria easily due to the new steam invite thingy majing! (In starbound) i can also show you guys a colony my friend (to be kept unamed unless in game) and me (and another guy) built!

7. Will Liferider

That really is the question. You guys are cool and I'd really like to play

mitzSBnovakid likes this.
  8. playerjerry2

If we want this dream of ours to become real, we must have someone host... any volunteers?

9. Will Liferider

What happened to Seb and Shark? Isn't one of them supposed to host the server?

10. Seb

Seb Phantasmal Quasar

It's the same as Shark, for me; my interest in Starbound has sadly been quite low. I've been sinking my free time into watching anime and playing other games like Trove, Grand Theft Auto V, and ARK: Survival Evolved. I have however played a bit of solo Starbound over the last few days and it is still brilliant, and getting better with every update.

Anyway, it's Dtb who hosted the server originally -- though Shark and I had access to the control panel for administration purposes.

Will Liferider likes this.
  11. mitzSBnovakid

what i say to any multiplayer game: the game never ends unless you outplay everyone in the world. might just learn to set up a server with one of my friends. maybe i could host with people over on the canada/america side? good things to do for multiplayer games: teach the newcomers how to be a sorta good pro, give gifts to the good at but poor players, and go against/with people in your level. :D

12. Will Liferider

Oh my b. I was just speaking from memory. In any case, we should get the server set back up at some point soon!

13. Seb

Seb Phantasmal Quasar

So, who's enjoying the fact that Starbound has actually been released? :)

CaptainMcManface likes this.
  14. mitzSBnovakid

*shuffles into room* i enjoy it, it has steam mods so i can fix anything they absolutely screwed up on *cough cough you dirty moon ghosts cough* and i just made a modpack, but it doesn't really add much, just fixes things to the absolute maximum + frackin universe.
    also, steam multiplayer.
    YAY

15. Coded-Dude

Coded-Dude Void-Bound Voyager

I haven't booted it up hey, but was planning on it....

Transmitted via Tactical Telecommunications Device

16. Shooting Star

Shooting Star Existential Complex

After some major frustrations not being able to start it up I am thoroughly enjoying it :)

17. playerjerry2

Will the clan be revived? Will Goku come back? Find out next time on, Dragon ball Z!

18. Will Liferider

I'm ready for the clan to revive after its long slumber!

19. Coded-Dude

Coded-Dude Void-Bound Voyager

I logged in and played for about an hour today. I feel rusty.....

20. Shooting Star

Shooting Star Existential Complex

It's been quite long that's for sure