1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Takane "Ene" Enomoto Ship AI 1.9.1 I'm Sorry

Ene from Kagerou Project/Mekakucity Actors Ship AI

1. Kyroxus

Kyroxus Phantasmal Quasar

I'm working on getting it to work properly, along with all the other custom races.

SilverLancer likes this.
  2. Kyroxus

There are instructions on how to install in the actual mod if you are still experiencing difficulties, please refer to a mod installation tutorial which i'm sure you can find on google.[DOUBLEPOST=1441111243][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay, this is getting a little irritating. I still can't figure out what is actually causing this not to work, but I assure you i'm still trying to figure it out.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
    SilverLancer likes this.
  3. Tofu Mc Dog

Tofu Mc Dog Starship Captain

I only used the mod for human, and it seems there is some old dialogue, that escaped your attention.
    Enemoto still says it wants Titanium and Uranium for the Sparrow upgrade, when in fact upgrade modules are required now.
    Have not gotten any further yet, so please recheck your dialogue completely.

Otherwise: Well done, young padawan. This might just become a "must have".

4. SilverLancer

SilverLancer Subatomic Cosmonaut

You don't think a mod with the title Takane "ene" Enomoto Ship Love is a must have?

What is wrong with you!

5. Tofu Mc Dog

After posting my post I went into the modfiles and I found that all dialogue was refering to the old ways.
    The mod is fine, it is the modder who was too lazy to do a real compatibility patch.
    THAT is wrong with me.

6. Please remember to remain respectful on our forums. Taking jabs at others, no matter how small, is something we don't want.

SilverLancer likes this.
  7. Kyroxus

I'm sorry, I haven't played the new update, and remained completely unaware of the change in the way ship upgrading works until now. I assure you that no laziness is at play here and I do my best to keep my mod as up to date and well working as possible. I'm sorry you feel the need to make such accusations, I'm working the best I can to get my mod working with the new update as soon as possible. I'm sorry you have had a poor experience with the mod and I promise you I will have it fixed as soon as quickly as I can. Despite the bitter circumstances of your complaint, I appreciate you bringing this information to my attention. Once again, i'm terribly sorry for the apparent great inconvenience this has caused you, and I hope my soon to be released patch will help soothe your discontent.

SilverLancer likes this.
  8. Tofu Mc Dog

Ach, Schwamm drüber.[DOUBLEPOST=1441237055][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry for doubleposting, just as you answered, I was writing an angry answer,

when really all I wanted is the mod to be as good as it can be. I still find it strange practice to advertise compatibility, when you don't know the changes you are trying to be compatible with.

But before this post degenerates too: The changes are being made, the mod is great again. Peace, happiness and eggcake, as we say in Germany.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2015
  9. Kyroxus

Well, thank you for bringing this to my attention once again, i guess i didn't read the change log carefully enough and that's totally on me, but I will be sure to go over it again and get a better patch out asap. I love and miss germany, It's only been a week since I was last there, but would kill for a baumkuchen. I'm sure i'll be back for the Opera later in the year :3 Thanks again, with love from The United States.

SilverLancer likes this.
  10. SilverLancer

You handled that swimmingly OP good job :3

11. Kyroxus

Cheers friend :3

SilverLancer likes this.
  12. Bigphil

Bigphil Void-Bound Voyager

i think, jason or starbound have problems with paths

So i make this (ai.config.patch):
    "portraitFrames" : "portraits/eneportrait.png",
    to:
    "portraitFrames" : "eneportrait.png",

and copy "eneportrait.png" one folder down to "ai", -> start the game, the mod works for me.

Under:
    http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/ningen-race-mod.52106/page-13

have created newer files from
    upgradeship1.aicommand.patch
    upgradeship2.aicommand.patch
    upgradeship3.aicommand.patch

maybe this helps with old dialogs

Kyroxus and SilverLancer like this.
  13. SilverLancer

@Bigphil

M8 why you gotta have a qtie3.14 desu desu doki doki pic :3

Also i'm noticing you going the extra mile to help get compatibility issues fixed for mod makers
    Good on you

14. Tofu Mc Dog

Kyroxus likes this.
  15. Kyroxus

Thanks a bunch friend, this'll help a lot![DOUBLEPOST=1441315263][/DOUBLEPOST]
    That's for sure![DOUBLEPOST=1441315312][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Man, holy crap, thanks a bunch!

SilverLancer likes this.
  16. Kyroxus

Okay, so I sat down and re-wrote all the dialogue for the new update and made some changes to try and get custom races working, but still no such luck, If anyone has any suggestions on how to get this working again, i'm open to suggestions. In the meantime, i'll keep trying to fix it.

17. Proga345

Proga345 Aquatic Astronaut

just a small question real quick, with the new 1.9 patch is it compatible with multiplayer

18. Kyroxus

Absolutely, The entire mod is client-side, so while you'll be able to see it just fine, but other players on the server who don't have it installed won't.

19. Proga345

Proga345 Aquatic Astronaut

good thanks for the quick response. Continue to be awesome ;)

20. Kyroxus

Cheers!