1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Mini dozer 1.2 - update

Terraforming on a more human scale.

1. Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

nah, you should just have to drop it into the mod folder itself as it is, w/o any folders or anything.

If mods are in .modpak format then there's not even a need for a folder for each one. ^^

2. LoPhatKao

LoPhatKao Space Kumquat

3. Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

I actually took your version of the dozers (which had disabled the background mining bit, w hich is something I (sorta) did before)...and made modifications to it to get rid of the sound (cause it wigged out on me sometimes)...as well as adding in a function that lets the user turn on "mine background" mode by clicking the left mouse button, heh. Can turn it off by doing that again.

Not sure if skizot will ever actually update this mod himself, though. Hard to say. =x

4. Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

By the way, I don't know if it's because of a change in the way starbound parses things...or if you changed something...but with your version, when you hop onto the dozer you pop up into the air high enough for the dozer to actually hit 1-2 blocks ABOVE its 9 block clear height (for the minidozer).

Also, if you get off on a 1 thick block/platform, you're going to go THROUGH it and end up underneath the platform/blocks. Sometimes you get warped through thin walls (1-3 blocks in thickness) when you get off, as well. Not really sure what's causing it, heh.

5. LoPhatKao

LoPhatKao Space Kumquat

it's cause i had to change the hitbox of the minidozer
    default pre-pleased hitbox had dozer work fine, but it looked like it was floating 2 blocks above ground :(
    didnt expect to be the maintainer.. was actually hoping skiz came back and fixed it up ;)
    may fix it up after i finish uploading all the GB2 fixes to github (see gb2 thread)

6. Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

Ah, gotcha. If you want to add in the bit I did for toggling the background removal, I don't mind. I can put up the code change that I did for that, if you're interested. ^^

7. Mjerto

Mjerto Orbital Explorer

mod doesn't work
    i'm getting the error: ,,Fatal Exception caught: (StarException) An error occurred during loading: (MapException) Key ´visibleRect´ not found in Map::get()´´

8. armantas7

armantas7 Void-Bound Voyager

I want to ask a question it works but i just get a key a quest pops up and then i cant do anything else i cant see it in the tech any help??

9. T3rr0rDragon

T3rr0rDragon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

so, i installed the mod as instructed, unpacked it in the Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods folder, i can make they "key" item, and it gives me the quest, but after that i am unable to do anything with the key or the quest, am i doing something wrong?

10. LoPhatKao

LoPhatKao Space Kumquat

yes, you are using an outdated mod that didn't even work on Pleased Giraffe, let alone Glad

you want this mod instead: http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/skizots-dozers.3094/

updated for glad giraffe - buy the vehicle controller at the vehicle merchant at the outpost (right of penguin bay)

it's not perfect yet, but im working on it ;)

btw: thanks for reminding me of the key... could not think of anything good to use as vehicle controller icons

11. T3rr0rDragon

T3rr0rDragon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thnx for the heads up, i downloaded the mod and installed it!

LoPhatKao likes this.
  12. Shinime Unknow

Shinime Unknow Void-Bound Voyager

for my the mod not work in any versions of this mod and the game crash after loading and:Fatal Exception caught: (StarException) An error occurred during loading: (MapException) Key 'metaBoundBox' not found in Map::get() (sorry for my bad english i'm french)

13. LoPhatKao

LoPhatKao Space Kumquat

14. Shinime Unknow

Shinime Unknow Void-Bound Voyager