1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Overpowered weapons & tools 2.0

Make yourself immortal

1. apinanaivot

apinanaivot Cosmic Narwhal

2. renojonathanr

renojonathanr Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'll watch this guy, @hakari. This mod is definitely causing serious trouble on servers.

3. mrathix

mrathix Void-Bound Voyager

If your having trouble you probly have the mod in the wrong place you need to go to giraffe_storage in the starbound folder it has a mod folder I made the same mistake by having it in the main part of the starbound folder.

4. chadl

chadl Guest

Awesome mod, but it is also the #1 griefer weapon supplier.

5. Andrej363

Andrej363 Phantasmal Quasar

no offence but thx to your mod every server is now being destroyed.

Owl_Stalker likes this.
  6. ucantketchup2me

ucantketchup2me Aquatic Astronaut

7. Gregistopal

Gregistopal Master Chief

8. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

This mod is outdated.

9. Gregistopal

Gregistopal Master Chief

oh but i just spawned the items with /spawnitem they all still work its just the table thats broke

10. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

The mod is still outdated, that is the reason for the table crashing, probably.

11. apinanaivot

12. apinanaivot

It is now fixed.

13. KinjaTrooper

KinjaTrooper Intergalactic Tourist

I just get the "Perfectly Generic Item" and I'm confused now lol help please

14. Ben_Drowned

Ben_Drowned Void-Bound Voyager

help me please, the mod is wqorking dine but where are the pixels do craft? D:

15. Misery Cloud

Misery Cloud Void-Bound Voyager

Perfectly Generic block issue.
    I try to spawn the hyper crafting table but I get a perf gen block :/ plox halp other people can use it fine so why can't I ? ;-;

16. apinanaivot

17. apinanaivot

18. Alextheman1987

Alextheman1987 Space Spelunker

Can you please make this mod multiplayer b.c the items you drop (in multiplyer) turn into those green things. also when i place the hypercraftingtable in multiplayer My game will crash Please see if you can do something about this. Anyway this is my favorite mod

19. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Hyperpick's durability causes log spam on servers when a client uses it (together will all the other error messages caused by items not existing).

Error: Could not instantiate item '[hyperpick, 1, {"durabilityHit":20}]'. (ItemException) No such item 'hyperpick'

Any chance you'll make this mod multiplayer compatible (by creating recipes for modded existing items rather than just creating new ones)?

20. Literature.

Literature. Space Penguin Leader

i dont think this is multiplayer friendly... its compatible, but everyone thinks its wayyyyy to laggy