RP Aquarius

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Cup o' Tea, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

The floran walks in holding her mug of Earl Grey. "Hey guys! What's going o-OHMYGODKILLIT!" She says grabbing her battle-wrench and rushing towards the crocowolf. "DIIIIIEEEEEE!"

The Squid, SneakyBox and Cup o' Tea like this.
  2. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

It yelps falls to the ground before starting to get back up again

3. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

"F*CKING DIE!"

4. SneakyBox

SneakyBox Pangalactic Porcupine

He continued to fire his entire mag. Into the damn thing

5. camerox

camerox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

"Angry. Stop!"

6. Jareix Cryvix

After watching it get back up, the floran tackles it to the ground, gripping the crocowolf by the neck in her mechanical vice, brandinshing her battle-wrench to close to its face. "I AM GOING TO RIP YOUR F*CKING TAIL OFF AND SHOVE IT UP YOUT GOD DAMNED @$$! AND IF YOU GET UP AFTER THAT, I WILL RIP OFF YOUR SNOUT AND USE YOU AS A F*CKING SEPTIC TANK!" She angrily yells at the creature...

7. SneakyBox

Polonsky then charged at the wolf grabing with his robotic arm throwing it away from the floran.Polonsky reloaded his gun and shot it once more.

8. camerox

"Angry! He wanted to be my friend, obviously. By the party, why are you trying to kill him you stupid fleshbags! Every Single time I try to do something you fleshbags try to stop me! Especially you Polonsky William! I hate you! You are never invited to another party again"

After this outburst Blitsen storms back into the wreckage.

9. Jareix Cryvix

After accidentally tearing off a bit of it's fur and scales when Polonsky grabs the crocowolf, she calms down and calmly states. "Sorry 'bout that... Kinda went a bit overboard there... Haven't taken my meds since the day before the crash..." She says sipping her tea ("ah, that's hot!") "Oh, never introduced myself by the way. I'm Gina! Gina Paige. Engineer, mechanic, and self-proclaimed technomancer." She then turns her attention back to the crocowolf "damned things... Hopefully it doesn't get back up after being tossed around like that..." She says taking another sip of tea...[DOUBLEPOST=1439950047][/DOUBLEPOST]
    "Well sorry if I couldn't tell, but last I checked, a crocowolf marks its prey by patiently waiting in one place for hours on end before ambushing either when the prey is begining to leave or comes too close..." She says taking another sip of her tea ("eh... Needs more sugar...") "and I'm made of cellulose! Not flesh!" She calls after her...

10. SneakyBox

Polonsky just stood there speechless for 10 minutes...."What the hell just happened...."[DOUBLEPOST=1439950295][/DOUBLEPOST]
    "To late...he already left....F***...."

Captain Kane and Cup o' Tea like this.
  11. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Aquari steps closer to the Crocoworf to see if it was breathing or if it was truly dead.

12. camerox

"Angry! You just killed my new friend! You ((The rest of this sentence will be left up to your imagination as It may not comply to rules))" Yelled Blitsen from the wreckage

Relten and The Squid like this.
  13. Jareix Cryvix

"I went off my meds for a whole day because the crash destroyed my medicine cabinet... The medkit is mostly intact, but my most of my anger pills are all crushed, lost, or burned... Hopefully I can find a few to last our time here before I really start losing it..." She goes back inside to fetch sugar from her tea kit.

14. SneakyBox

"THE THING WAS TRYING TO KILL YOU!"Polonsky shouted full anger

15. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

"I think that thing was trying to kill you, not be your friend."

16. camerox

"Angryer! It would not kill me as I am not a silly flesh bag like you idiots!!!" Yelled Blitesn at the top of his speakers.

17. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Aquari seems offended by his outburst. "I don't think us 'flesh bags' are the ones being silly here, robot." she says in an aggressive tone.

18. SneakyBox

"Ugh....wait....IDIOTS? WELL SORRY BREAK TO YA' BUT REMIND ME WHO THREW A DAMN PARTY ABOUT EVERYTHING?!"

19. camerox

"Apologetic. Sorry I was not talking about you, I was talking about ,spiteful, THOSE TWO!"
    "Angry Explaining. Everything needs a party and excuse me if I was the reason the ship crashed in the first place!!!"

20. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Aquari looks behind herself at Keagan. "Do you also wish we never found these people?"