1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Rocket Raccoon (GotG) 1.1.1

A mod to add Rocket from Guardians of the Galaxy as a playable race.

1. VoxFrame

VoxFrame Void-Bound Voyager

VoxFrame submitted a new mod:

Rocket Raccoon (GotG) - A mod to add Rocket from Guardians of the Galaxy as a playable race.

Read more about this mod...

2. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

Hi Vox, Love your mod, I am willing to lend a hand with whatever help you need, I'm pretty much a modding all rounder except ship art sadly, let me know if u need a hand!

VoxFrame likes this.
  3. VoxFrame

I appreciate the kind words, friend! I'll keep your offer in mind when I get the chance to sit down and work on the mod for a while. Thank you very much for the offer, and I'm glad you enjoy the mod. :)

haynesy566 likes this.
  4. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

No worries!

5. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

For someone who is ENTIRELY new to the modding aspects of starbound, your race has more content than perhaps 60% of the custom races available (updated ones)

6. VoxFrame

Heh, I've learned from the communities of games like Don't Starve and such that in the modding world, bare bones is no acceptable foundation. The kind words are appreciated. Many thanks!

~Vox

7. BateyN7

BateyN7 Void-Bound Voyager

I have completed some pixel sprites for mods before so if you require some assistance just ask. if I have the time i'd be glad to help out if I can. (Freedom Force Mods)

8. VoxFrame

Thank you a lot for the offer, though I think I'm comfortable with the art style of Starbound, so I should be fine for it as the time being. I'm just not looking forward to making the ships. :p

~Vox

9. VoxFrame

10. VoxFrame

11. stormkwick

stormkwick Big Damn Hero

is there a way to get this mod to work with the current update of starbound?

12. Tango Fox Trot

Tango Fox Trot Space Spelunker

Update the mod please