1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED [FFS]Feast of Fire and Smoke 2.0hotfix6

Last generation of gunshop/gunners mod

1. HuskyStrylight

HuskyStrylight Big Damn Hero

What situations do you have? If your statement means on its difficulty, use or find vanilla hard weapons.
    If stuck, tell me where and which quest within the mission, from your mentioning, you have to investigate "just defeat the area" to finish, or collect ID cards from certain monster.

2. Mr.Z V1.0

Mr.Z V1.0 Void-Bound Voyager

How do I finish it, I don't need gear I have op gear its just I don't know how to find it

3. HuskyStrylight

What are your objectives? Tell me what the general item you need to collect or have in your quest.
    ID - Can be obtained in Mission 2
    If it is the 5 meat, go to a planet and obtain 5 meat.
    Samples can be obtained from monsters.
    This is all i can give info about.

4. Mr.Z V1.0

Mr.Z V1.0 Void-Bound Voyager

all it says is; I got it! The Signal's source is here.. but, they crushed in to the planet!

5. HuskyStrylight

Could you send a pic, it would much be helpful to further progress your situation.

Heres the list i can provide for you now,
    1- Exit and rejoin the world.
    2- Analyse if the item is a vanilla item.
    3- Progress on the starbound original quest.
    4- Check mod conflict.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
  6. ravidor.pro124

ravidor.pro124 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

hi i just wanted to ask how to modify the damage of the guns ("power" doesnt work)

7. HuskyStrylight

Modification such as scopes, barrels, and etc are not yet in the mod, so the guns cannot receive any bonus damage output, its best to use vanilla weaponry until modification are released.

8. ravidor.pro124

ravidor.pro124 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

dont worry i figured it out
    i changed the power in the projectile thing
    in case you think im a cheater that wants an op one shot gun ill say that im useing more mods at the same time and some of them add tiers 14 and more so i need that

9. unownplyr

unownplyr Big Damn Hero

which is better for defeating dreadwing:
    a sniper rifle
    or an anti tank rifle
    (I already know the answer I just wanted to see if the community knows too)

10. M8E1

M8E1 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey I read that this mod lowers the spawn rate of creatures, how do i restore the spawn rates?

11. HuskyStrylight

Simple, edit the file, im not sure which one, however there should be a monsterspawn line somewhere in there.

Haven't played this game few months now.

12. M8E1

M8E1 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Now this mod is conflicting with something. Its odd.

13. carriontrooper

carriontrooper Existential Complex

Log files, please.

14. zayjah

zayjah Yeah, You!

I like it and everything worked fine up until I started to need to do the first mission "fight for a living". No roamer's are spawning on planets. Is there a certain place to find them? I also had two characters before the mod, but I had made a new one, do I have to delete them all? Please help

15. HuskyStrylight

Have you face them and restarting or do they not appear at all? If they do not appear then your mods are conflicting its spawn number, which in the end requires a fresh restart.

16. carriontrooper

carriontrooper Existential Complex

The Roamers are on the mission, the ones that you get from talking to your AI.

17. STCW262

STCW262 Heliosphere

I found a few balancing issues. Kevlar armor, for example, is completely free, but is outright better than iron armor and is available slightly earlier on, unless the SCAA Transceiver is supposed to be obtained later on. Same for the weapons, qwhich can make the first planet a complete joke for the most part.
    The guns should have exact stats, rather than approximations in order to accurately compare them to vanilla guns.

18. Hatsya Souji

Hatsya Souji Parsec Taste Tester

I read somewhere that it's best to use the SCAA when you're on a Tier 10 planet, as the equipment allegedly scale to the planet levels.

19. STCW262

STCW262 Heliosphere

That only makes it worse.

20. HuskyStrylight

Once again, this mod is in Alpha, all tweaks and such will be made on later notice, other items of improving armor and weapons have not made it into the content, so be patient, however thank you for your comment.

Have a nice day.