1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED RenTek: Reni's Armory (Discontinued) v1.5.1 Spirited Giraffe

Add Another Set of Unique Equipment to your collection.

1. kithsakhai

kithsakhai Big Damn Hero

not sure, but the google drive link is giving a 403 error no permissions, and the mediafire link is simply not ever finishing 'preparing download' just FYI.

2. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

not sure why its doing that, it should open a new window/tab and automatically start downloading, it was working when we tested it... but i'll add a back up link to both so people can manually start it as well[DOUBLEPOST=1431143953][/DOUBLEPOST]
    [​IMG]

For those who may have had problems Getting the Update from our download page, we prepared a manual Download for you all along side the automatic start we previously setup, you can also find the Links listed Below.

RenTek Download WebPage: http://dilrax.wix.com/starboundmod_rentekrenisarmory

Google Drive Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8QoR5MGkemmTExXRXBIWWpCTWc/view?usp=sharing

MediaFire Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/h6ltyqf3iacb8bb/RenTek_RenisArmory_v1.5.1_DronePatch.rar

Last edited: May 9, 2015
  3. kithsakhai

kithsakhai Big Damn Hero

thanks a bunch m8. idk, i tried DLing it on several of my computers, no go. different browsers too.

4. fernworrier

fernworrier Giant Laser Beams

*screes like a mad man* it works! i finnally got it to download you are gods!

5. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

horay *throws confetti at you*

6. EpicNomming

EpicNomming Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I am sorry if my review seemed harsh and wordy, but I do believe this is a good mod... But the setup time is too far on the extreme side. I decided to go from start to end of the teiring system on a new character, and i used all the iron I mined on making parts. I made One and a half weapons, i think. Quite costly, but I suppose it is worth it... The time and grind is painful, but I don't really mind all too much. Keep up the good work.

7. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

probably justified actually, as the weapons are "unique" and usually a bit op in some area's, iv been dwindling on the idea of adding "randomised" guns like the game already has, to add more weapons, though i have yet to actually start the idea is just a possible plan, which i would have to look more into, it would also mean the current named weapons could gain a stat boost, though that would cancel out previous plans such as upgrading them, another feature originally planned though delayed because of our lack of skill with the coding, haha

8. Mikelgard

Mikelgard Void-Bound Voyager

Just as a quick check, this is good with the latest Giraffe iteration?

9. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Never likes this.
  10. Mikelgard

As replies go, this has to be the best non-commital one I've ever seen.

11. Dolphinowl245

Dolphinowl245 Pangalactic Porcupine

Thats Marxon for ya

12. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

ummmm.... this ^

Marxon likes this.
  13. Mikelgard

Seems to be crashing me out. I'll edit in the log later.

14. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

its probably due for an update anyway, Havant touched starbound for a while due both of us becoming quite busy this time of year... *sighs* too many event and family occasions to participate in... :wut: , so i suppose i'll slowly get back to work on some of the small modifications yet finished...

15. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Im unpredictable and borderline insane, I even have 3 admins watching me at all times!

Anyways, need to get back into modding, but so much has changed...

Never and Dilrax like this.
  16. etherealblade

etherealblade Phantasmal Quasar

I'll say this. It's been a blessing to have you mod for us this long. This will always be my favorite weapon mod. It's just too bad starbound isn't finished. Had it been finished like say skyrim or something, You could have left your mod as a completed legacy that others could download and enjoy endlessly. That way you wouldn't bare the stigma of "Discontinued". Truth is you completed for us the best experience for us during the year long dark time that was enraged koala. Thank you again.

Btw, if you did revive this mod, I'd get rested, and wait for a time where Starbound is truly stable. Your work is worth being enjoyed without worrying about constant update stability changes.

17. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

you guys seem to be the common names i keep noticing here, (has yet to find the others, too many pages x-x) but i will be leaving 1 final announcement for this mod soon... an official announcement along with background details too...

18. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

Harakhti likes this.
  19. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

And here I was about to get back into starbound modding again.

I'm really good at modding weapons in particular, maybe I could get off my big ole lazy arse and help?

20. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

ahahaha... sorry if i provided another distraction

but atm im just working on visual rebuilds of the weapon sprites and even making a few new/changes... Station UI changes have been tested with an old version of starbound... like say Koala... not liking this runtime-|1-1-0.dll error with the assist from C++ :wut:

how ever balancing for actual usable weapons as its been well noted since koala>giraffe has been an issue so yeah maybe later on when i get around to that point after the sprites are done as most of the previous/current weapons still make a good base for these rebuilds, Vulcan T2 > Vulcan Cannon, Machinegun > Rifle (slower-ish) > Carbine (click to shoot), Mk2 > Chaingun (+50% more spray, hopefully) > Minigun (+30% more Bullets, +insane spray), Razor Shotgun > Razor Shotgun, the Hyper cannon is still going to be the same old Hyper cannon, Hypersaw = Same Hypersaw, wave rifle/cannon > same old just new look... grenade/projectile launchers like the Nova Class are out but will still retain similar attributes though will be more laser focused, persay... im sure you get the idea... just some of the changes in mind as others im sure are going to flip minds.

Marxon likes this.