1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Weapon Tech Mod V.0.6.0.2

Adds special techs that can only be used with certain weapons.

1. Riuny

Riuny Big Damn Hero

Riuny updated Weapon Tech Mod with a new update entry:

Fixes & New skills(WIP)

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

How much lua went into this?

3. Riuny

Riuny Big Damn Hero

Roughly more than 4000 lines I guess. Actually Lua only takes the functional parts.
    Animations and JSON files takes more than Lua does.

4. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Geese lol

5. delroku

delroku Scruffy Nerf-Herder

6. FokkusuES

FokkusuES Void-Bound Voyager

Very good mod, can you please introduce compatibility with sergal mod?

7. makc222

makc222 Big Damn Hero

How to uninstall this mod properly? When i deleted it my character has gone and i cant play him without mod now =(

8. Riuny

Riuny Big Damn Hero

First of all, I'm sorry for your inconvenience.
    To properly uninstall this mod, you have to un-equip everything(techs, weapons) that belongs to this mod before you delete it.
    After that you should be able to play the game normally.

9. Riuny

Riuny Big Damn Hero

Current Status Update

Hello, everyone! It's been kind of long since I've posted my last update.
    I'm here to tell you about the features of next semi-major update.
    Here is the list of things that will be changed/added.

#Add-On#
    - Cooldown indicator for spear skills
    - Effect color change option for spear skills
    - New skill for vanilla spear

The vanilla spear tech had only one skill. So I'm going to add one more skill to it.

#Modification#

- Completely changed emission modifier

To be honest, this will be the main feature of next update. I've been experimenting a lot of things with custom GUI. The whole purpose of this was to make exclusive GUI for emission modifier.
    For those who do not know what an emission modifier is, it is a custom crafting tool of this mod that changes the color of certain weapons, including their skill effects.
    Until the current version of this mod, you had to search through ridiculous amount of top-down scroll list to find the color and weapon that you want to craft.
    What I plan to do, is to make this process a bit more convenient. I will put a picture of prototype interface on the bottom.

[​IMG]

So far these are all of the changes that will be made in next update. If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to leave your thread in discussion section.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
    The | Suit likes this.
  10. Riuny

Riuny Big Damn Hero

Current Status Update

It's me again. I've just finished making prototype GUI for emission modifier. It's still kind of crude, but it functions properly, which is all that it matters. From now on, I can concentrate more on weapon skills. It is always fun and challenging to make new skill.

Back to the point, originally, I was planning to update hammer skills and ranged weapon skills in V.0.6.0 update. However, by popular demand, I've decided to change the plan a little bit. Many people wanted me to work on axe tech first instead of hammer tech, so I 'm going to work on that, starting from this moment. Everything else will remain as it is right now. So the feature of next V.0.6.0 update should be like this.

#Modification#
    - Adding one more spear tech for craftable vanilla spears
    - Adding color/effect change option for craftable vanilla spears
    - Adding cooldown indicator for spear tech
    - Adding race verified animations for spear tech
    - Modified GUI for emission modifier
    - Simpler color/effect changing method

#New Feature#
    - Adding axe tech
    - Adding pistol tech
    - Adding rifle tech

This is probably going to be the biggest update I've ever made in this mod. It might take some time for me to make and polish, but I assure you that it will be done.
    Anyway, I thank you all for paying interest in this mod.

And as always, feel free to leave your comments or suggestions in discussion section.

11. DDSilver

DDSilver Void-Bound Voyager

This seems interesting, is this compatable with Frackin Floras weapons?

12. Riuny

Riuny Big Damn Hero

Unfortunately, no. Currently, the only way to make this mod compatible with other modded weapons is to add every single information of weapons into tech file parameters, which will take ridiculous amount of time.
    I will make this mod compatible for custom weapons if I find a way to do this procedure more efficiently.

13. Riuny

Riuny Big Damn Hero

Current Status Update

Due to the incompatibility caused by recent major update, I think I have to make V. 0.6.0 patch a bit earlier.
    Currently, this mod does not work with "pleased giraffe" build. Compatibility patch will be included in V. 0.6.0

V. 0.6.0 patch
    #Modification#
    - Compatibility patch(pleased giraffe)
    - Adding one more spear tech for craftable vanilla spears
    - Adding color/effect change option for craftable vanilla spears
    - Adding cooldown indicator for spear tech
    - Modified GUI for emission modifier
    - Simpler color/effect changing method

#New Feature#
    - Adding axe tech

Compatibility patch might take some time, since I have to verify every script that I've made from top to bottom.
    Missing features of original plan will be added in V. 0.6.1 patch.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
  14. SuperMandrew

SuperMandrew Cosmic Narwhal

I like the way you use the player change to perform the special attacks! Good taste :) Very fluid animations as well!

15. brantkin

brantkin Big Damn Hero

I have to say this mod looks really fun and epic, sadly i am on pleased giraffe. I can't wait for the update, it looks like one of them more well done mods. The two handed tech seems right up my ally. :3

16. Riuny

Riuny Big Damn Hero

17. Riuny

Riuny Big Damn Hero

18. Vinderex

Vinderex Pangalactic Porcupine

Hello again. Seems that Solarium is no longer a naturally occurring resource, so you might want to change the recipe for your weapons to reflect that. Still love this mod!!

19. Riuny

Riuny Big Damn Hero

20. Imblazed247

Imblazed247 Ketchup Robot

using the peckersX2 <daggers> the F animation freezes and even if i tp to my ship soon as i come back to the planet i have the animation freeze over my character
    just thought id let ya know otherwise quite a fun mod