1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated FPS-Booster v3 Pre-Release of V3 Upbeat Giraffe

FPSBooster

1. Bert John

Bert John Big Damn Hero

Please remember to Delete the OLD Version[V2.3] of FPS Booster!
    Theres currently no fix for tesla spikes as of v3. So your using FPSBoosterV2.3

EDIT: My bad... uploaded wrong file for the version! Was tired, sorry!

[DOUBLEPOST=1423647457][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, Almost forgot, The mod SHOULD be multiplayer compatible. Please remember to read the bugs section!

Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
  2. Bert John

Bert John Big Damn Hero

3. RomulusOfTheSky

RomulusOfTheSky Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I am currently using the old version of this mod. I made it work by simply deleting the tesla spike, however when I tried using the newest version most things in the game were broken. The sky boxes were horribly distorted and ocean biomes were completely black. When I tried reinstalling the mod the same happened except then the new ocean biome background was completely clear. There was no background underwater and I could see the sky from the bottom of the sea.

4. Bert John

Bert John Big Damn Hero

The new one isnt perfect atm, But it works mostly.

The old code doesnt work on my end, so im surprised. My mod over-writes the files that make things appear in the sky, the old edition is using different directories than the newest one, thats why i had to remake it.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
  5. tomatelopes

tomatelopes Subatomic Cosmonaut

No updates anymore?

6. Bert John

Bert John Big Damn Hero

I cannot improve it at this very moment. Or fix any of its current bugs. Mainly because im baffled on whats causing them.

Regarding updates, This already works with the current stable editions. I don't need to re-release on every stable update, It all works on giraffe. When it stops working, ill fix it and upload a new edition again.

7. Bert John

Bert John Big Damn Hero

CUT OUT:

Okay. Soo ill be updating in a day or two hopefully with a couple bug fixes. If not, My ideas failed horribly on fixing them. More or less xD.

Updating OP With thorough installation instructions

Last edited: May 7, 2015
    tomatelopes likes this.
  8. SwiftySnivy

SwiftySnivy Void-Bound Voyager

Update Post, removed all the others and only putting the pic that is needed

[​IMG]

Ok the folder extracted on the desktop is the original folder you would put in mods folder but inside that is another folder of the same name where the green arrow points to, that folder you put inside the mods folder as the blue arrow shows whats inside that folder, meaning you extract onto desktop, go into that folder and put the folder you see in the original folder in the mods folder of giraffe

Last edited: May 6, 2015
  9. tomatelopes

tomatelopes Subatomic Cosmonaut

I'll be waiting.

10. borgsy2

borgsy2 Void-Bound Voyager

wow thanks alot now my starbounds faster a tiny bit of lag but thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1436951906][/DOUBLEPOST]also i cant hear anything on starbound but my sound works and the mods i have are the pony modpack felins fps-boster-v3 xbawks

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
  11. Bert John

Bert John Big Damn Hero

I don't think in Pre-Release V3 did anything to SFX. Only SFX i have touched in the past is the spike coil animation & Its sfx. But i dont think thats in pre-release v3, Should probably add it but its not necessary par-say.

No problem, Glad to be of help increasing your FPS :) Hope you enjoy playing Starbound!

12. borgsy2

borgsy2 Void-Bound Voyager

lol i had my sfx to low

13. Pachi3080

Pachi3080 Void-Bound Voyager

It still works! Playing 1.0.5 with it, no problems so far.

14. SpaceRanger

SpaceRanger Void-Bound Voyager

So i tryed the mod and it worked it stopped my annoying 50 fps lock i was having so THANK YOU!

Anyway anyone know if this mod would work with the Frackin universe universe mod my guess is no but one can hope right?

15. Multistream

Multistream Void-Bound Voyager

So it works on 1.1? Are there any other mods doing same thing?

16. ninjacat313

ninjacat313 Void-Bound Voyager

hey, what ever happened to this mod being on steam workshop?

17. Ethan_Mon

Ethan_Mon Void-Bound Voyager

The mod still works in 1.3
    However, does it remove rain? I need the rain to water my crops :(
    other than that it works beautifully. Everything is so much faster and smoother.

18. Mr.PotatoFlip

Mr.PotatoFlip Void-Bound Voyager

PLease update this...

19. xaliber

xaliber Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Attached Files:

Yuti8998 and brelm17 like this.