1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED "Nudity" Overhaul 13.1 - Starbound 1.21

Overhauls some "nudity" aspects and makes the races smexier than ever. PG friendly ofcourse.

1. TrapGod

TrapGod Space Hobo

Alright so i don't understand. i save the file and then place it in my mods folder for upbeat giraffe, and when i try to start up my game it closes it and gives me a message saying that their are duplicates for "nude head". is their anyway i can fix this? or is someone else having trouble with this?

2. SleepySquidd

SleepySquidd Tragically Magic Hands

Do you have any other mods installed?

3. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

I could think of a very edgy error case in which the client detects the mod in both folders for upbeat giraffe and the previous versions, tho i do not think that this should actually be a problem.

So i guess you either have a second mod installed that uses "nude head" or you might be using a mod compilation that includes my mod (or one that uses "nude head" already.

Note that my mod folder was renamed to "NudityOverhaul" in update 10.0, you might be using an old folder or folder structure.

4. TrapGod

TrapGod Space Hobo

yes, only warframe armor, and the one where you make collectible figurines.

5. eksynn

eksynn Giant Laser Beams

heya! i made a couple of skin mods for the Glitch, Novakid and Floran to allow for.. well.. better nudity. and i was wondering if you'd mind if i merged my mod with yours? i haven't uploaded mine yet and of course, full credit would be given if i ever do upload it (which unlikely to happen... but in case i ever stop being lazy enough to upload it xD)

6. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

You don't need to ask to locally combine anything unless you plan to upload it, in that case i will have to pass and say no. I do not want people to use my mod in their own anymore (and i might withdraw the permission from mod packs i already gave the permission to) since i do not think that the original mods are supported enough through mod packs or combined mods. The question here is why would anyone go to the mod page of the original creator if the mod is included in your favorite mod pack, not to mention that the user doesn't need to download it anymore, manipulating download counts, possible ratings/reviews and therefor manipulating the entire mod listing.

7. eksynn

eksynn Giant Laser Beams

i completely agree here - i don't plan on uploading your mod anywhere, except maybe to share with a few trusted friends
    but if i ever do make a mod pack and upload it to the site, i'd triple-check with each of the creators and make sure people go to the links of each original mod pages, and only make available to download whatever modifications i may have made without including anything else (so that way the person would need to download the original mod anyway). you made a very valid point with that, there
    ^^ thanks for bringing it up

is there a way to request that people link back to your original mod if they add it to their mod packs?

8. Wazaap

Wazaap Subatomic Cosmonaut

Will there be a point for this mod to get into spirited giraffe?

9. eksynn

eksynn Giant Laser Beams

besides removal of weird-looking underwear and the addition of a separate set of the same underwear, as well as funny-looking black bars to hide the pixelated "nude" bits?
    depends on the person i guess, so you tell me. do YOU see a point? because i do
    ^^

edit: also, pixelated nudity.
    <3

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
  10. Wazaap

I was expecting a simple yes or no. So, as long as I know if it will, I can wait :)

eksynn likes this.
  11. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

Does it need to be for spirited giraffe? It is made with maximum compatibility, it should work with any future updates unless they change the mod system or change/remove some commands.

12. Wazaap

I might've just been worried that it just would not work with a upgraded starbound.

13. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

Then your worries shall not be justified unless you encounter any incompatibility issues with newer versions, in that case i will fix it.

14. The5lacker

The5lacker Phantasmal Quasar

It feels like I'm wearing nothing at all! Nothing at all!

Much obliged, works like a charm. I'm a strong, independent Novakid who don't need no clothes!

15. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

Nice to hear :pfff:

16. Senpai Deviljo

Senpai Deviljo Cosmic Narwhal

is this gonna be updated to pleased giraffe?

Edit:Never mind it does i tested it and it works. ignore old post it just me being stupid at the time. :3

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
  17. SniperAssassin02

SniperAssassin02 Big Damn Hero

Will it be updated to Glad Giraffe? It currently doesn't work with the most recent version of Starbound.

18. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

I'll have a look at it soon.

Edit: Works just fine on Glad Giraffe - Update 3.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
  19. Senpai Deviljo

Senpai Deviljo Cosmic Narwhal

I love how mod makes changing body models for any race so simple. It takes away the whole hassle of trying to do it manually. I wonder if anyone remembers that. Those were fun times. :kitten:

20. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

What do you mean?