1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Modular: Stations, Components, and Containers. v1.2 v. Spirited Giraffe

Modular crafting stations, ship components and storage containers.

1. graycatgrayhat

graycatgrayhat Pangalactic Porcupine

[​IMG]
    Early release for testing and community input please wait to review tell v1.0.

Modularization of crafting stations, ship components and storage containers.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
  2. kenanthebarbarian

kenanthebarbarian Phantasmal Quasar

I loved this mod back in the day. Thanks for reviving it! As an FYI, though, I will point out that the modular animations always seemed to lag my game pretty hard. Perhaps you'll be able to adjust that in the recoding process.

3. graycatgrayhat

Will see what can be done, two forks an animated and non that might be the only solution.

4. graycatgrayhat

Hey everyone what should the cost per module be?
    One of the regular version of the component plus a sum of pixels, and maybe something else?

Last edited: Jun 20, 2015
  5. kenanthebarbarian

Original plus 100 pixels sounds good.

6. graycatgrayhat

I was thinking a bit more but right around that, maybe more for the later tier work stations? We will see as I get closer to release.

7. graycatgrayhat

@kenanthebarbarian Hey could you give v0.1c a test, maybe place 15+ robotic crafting tables. I am hoping to see less lag but if not, at release I can do non animated patch to help with anyone seeing lag issues.

8. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

What exactly is this mod? Some info on what it does would be nice.

9. graycatgrayhat

I have updated the main page with more information and a description, should have a clear view of what Modular will encompass.

10. graycatgrayhat

11. graycatgrayhat

12. graycatgrayhat

13. sunsfury

sunsfury Orbital Explorer

This looks like a really neat mod, didn't play mods in EK for the original, I'm looking forward to using it :)

14. SoulOfSorin

SoulOfSorin Phantasmal Quasar

This mod is a very good idea, great potential. However i suggest you to do the crafting stations first, since many mods have an efficient way for compact storage.
    With this mod anybody can have a solution to have a cool, compact and esthetic crafting zone (your pixel art is good, specially the animations), in low tier as in high tier.

15. graycatgrayhat

Crafting stations are set to be ready for v1.0, as they are top priority. Storage will be v2.0 or later because they are extras more or less Most of the pixel art is from dantronix
    so the credit should go to them :rofl:.[DOUBLEPOST=1434998827][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Good to know, it should not be much longer tell I will release v1.0 with all the base stations and ship components done.

16. kenanthebarbarian

Got the following error with the latest update. No apparent effect on the game,

Code:
    [22:34:45.727] Error: Could not load /objects/modular/metal_production/modularironanvil/modularironanvillit.png:default.default asset, using placeholder default.

17. graycatgrayhat

Nice catch, will see about what is causing it shortly and push a fix tomorrow with some other updates and new stations.

18. graycatgrayhat

graycatgrayhat updated Modular: Stations, Components, and Containers. with a new update entry:

Modular Uncrafter and more!

Read the rest of this update entry...

19. graycatgrayhat

graycatgrayhat updated Modular: Stations, Components, and Containers. with a new update entry:

v0.9 v. Spirited Giraffe "Hunting them bugs"

20. graycatgrayhat

v0.9 v. Spirited Giraffe "Hunting them bugs"