1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Trailer?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Glob4lHaz4rd, Mar 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glob4lHaz4rd

Glob4lHaz4rd Starship Captain

Will there be a trailer? If so I'd like to see some gameplay or a teaser and hopefully soon? I can't be the only one who wants this can I?

2. cheese

cheese Subatomic Cosmonaut

/sign

But don't expect anything soon.
    I'm hoping for great things from this game.
    I don't want anything rushed.

3. Aviakio

Aviakio Weight of the Sky

Patience.
    It will come in time.

4. Zenuel

Zenuel Cosmic Narwhal

Best you can do for the time being is just check out the "Media" section of the site.

5. Jenkinz

Jenkinz Phantasmal Quasar

Exactly.

6. bioemerl

bioemerl Subatomic Cosmonaut

It will happen eventually. The devs will make a post about it. When or before it happens.

7. Waspor

Waspor Subatomic Cosmonaut

There is some fan made stuff in the video section of the forums, you kind sedate your hunger there for awhile.....

8. Protoman

Protoman Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I don't necessarily want a trailer, but I do want some kind of gameplay video just to prove that they aren't following the paths of countless other indie developers who get involved with something way over their head.

bioemerl likes this.
  9. Glob4lHaz4rd

Glob4lHaz4rd Starship Captain

I also don't want it rushed but I just can't help wanting to see more of this game

10. Offline

Offline Astral Cartographer

Yes, there will be a trailer. Of COURSE. They even said it's going to be on steam, now why would they put it on steam with no trailer?
    The thing is, this game isn't going to be complete enough to release (or whatever the situation may be then) until the end of summer, or so they've said. So don't expect anything until at LEAST June.
    The pictures and .gifs are enough, aren't they?
    There's usually new stuff on http://playstarbound.com/ every week. Let that tide you over.

11. JohnDevince

JohnDevince Scruffy Nerf-Herder

A trailer should be released later on for a on pour of many new members...! Look at CubeWorld for an example xD
    ~ Thank You!
    John Devince

12. FlameCascade

FlameCascade Subatomic Cosmonaut

I'd like gameplay footage once there's something great to show off more than a trailer this early, myself.

13. Ecchiholic

Ecchiholic Cosmic Narwhal

There will be a trailer and I hope that it will come out soon. But only god Tiy knows when.

14. Dal

Dal Phantasmal Quasar

i see what you did thaar :giggle:

15. Lord Sevein

Lord Sevein Void-Bound Voyager

So far I've just seen people animating sill images and going over pre-release screenshots. I'm sure that the devs will be getting a trailer together at some point. It will be exciting to see it when it's done.

16. KuraiRyuu

KuraiRyuu Space Kumquat

Would be great to see gameplay so we can see how it works.

17. Drewdawg

Drewdawg Big Damn Hero

Well, Tiy tweeted that beta's coming soon. Not sure if they'll allow videos and the such.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.