1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Estus Flasks Star Souls V1.01

An undead's favorite drink!

1. burningleos

burningleos Cosmic Narwhal

burningleos submitted a new mod:

Estus Flasks - A chosen undead's favorite drink!

Read more about this mod...

2. Xemgoa

Xemgoa Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Now, avid as I am about Dark souls and seeing the Estus flask make it's appearance as a modification, I am curious how this will work.

Will it be spent once consumed? Or it can be used more than once before needing a refill from a source?

3. burningleos

It works similar to that of a medikit, spent once consumed, ill make more updates, so ill probably make it refillable at a bonfire by placing an empty estus flask in there (like how you make cooked steak), empty estus flasks may appear as an update when you consume one flask

4. burningleos

5. Xemgoa

Xemgoa Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sounds good.

I'd like to see this mod prosper, this would be a handy item in beginning and later worlds. Perhaps a method to reinforcing the flash with unconventional means?

6. burningleos

well, there is gonna be a variety of estus flasks that give out certain amount of HP, but how you upgrade them is by getting an estus shard in treasure chests randomly scattered through planets

7. Starbound playa

Starbound playa Pangalactic Porcupine

8. burningleos

Starbound playa likes this.
  9. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

now THIS is a gem... seen any bonfires? ill run short o these soon enought...!

10. burningleos

Well, i didnt implement the bonfire... pretty soon ill update the mod with a compatible bonfire for everyone!

11. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

I remember seeing an Ornstein and Smough armour mod somewhere... now its a must have! hopefuly it hasnt been abandoned.

12. burningleos

You know i was thinking of adding armor and weapons from dark souls, and maybe this mod can be in a modpack with it, i was thinking of naming the modpack, Starbound: Prepare to Die edition

Corraidhín likes this.
  13. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Darkbound, following that lackluster niche the community has been doing, hehe... well its a pretty mod and a worthy cause, If you do want to try, I think the place I saw that mod was at that bloody Nexus...

14. burningleos

burningleos updated Estus Flasks with a new update entry:

Patched with a girraffe

Read the rest of this update entry...

15. Starbound playa

Starbound playa Pangalactic Porcupine

16. JezaMK2

JezaMK2 Void-Bound Voyager

So... How do we obtain these flasks?

17. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

if you take a gander at the description, you ll see what it exactly is.