1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Jack Jasra's Black Novakid Ship 1.0 (Upbeat Giraffe)

Changes the color of the Novakid ship to black.

1. Jack Jasra

Jack Jasra Void-Bound Voyager

Jack Jasra submitted a new mod:

Jack Jasra's Black Novakid Ship - Changes the color of the Novakid ship to black.

Read more about this mod...

2. shouc86

shouc86 Void-Bound Voyager

do i need to get to t3 to use the mod?

3. DivineJesus

DivineJesus Aquatic Astronaut

does this mod work if i already have a nova kid character? or should i delete my character to start again to get this mod. because all it doesn for my so far is just change ship color

4. MD599

MD599 Void-Bound Voyager

5. Ramza Wyvernjack

Ramza Wyvernjack Subatomic Cosmonaut

Looks awesome. But I can't get it to work.
    Are the walls still colorable with paint tool?

6. Keigai

Keigai Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Getting the same problem, mod doesnt seem to load Novakid ship is still green. On a side note I also got the Novakid AI to Human AI mod...and that hasnt worked either.

Edit: Found the problem, the mod was double foldered in my case. works all good now

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
  7. RhazzesDarkk

RhazzesDarkk Void-Bound Voyager

Does anyone know how the outpost background stuff is called? For the /spawnitem command.
    I found outpostplatforn, outpostsupport and outpost (a wallpanel).
    I still need the backgroundwall in this picture and the bottomline thing.
    Sorry for spelling mistakes, bad english here. ;)

PS: For the others with problems, i think you have to start a new character for shipmods. But i could be wrong in this case because the ships are identical.

PSS: What are the clothes the character wear in the picture (mod, ingame avaiable)? Looks nice.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
  8. Dr_Zuko

Dr_Zuko Void-Bound Voyager

How did you go about installing it? I think that I am having a similar issue :wut:

EDIT:

I figured it out! I was installing it in the regular Starbound mods folder as opposed to storing it in the "giraffe storage" "mods" folder. Quite a silly mistake :p

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
  9. iClearSkies

iClearSkies Void-Bound Voyager

Love the Mod.

Whats the Wall panels names you used for the pic out of curiosity?

10. scarasyte

scarasyte Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Nice work. I just installed it and painted the backdrop walls black to match. Now some low lighting and I'll have the best ship in the galaxy. :p

11. Swiftpaw

Swiftpaw Phantasmal Quasar

Will this work for existing chars or only a new one?

12. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

Ships generally require a new character, but you could also use it on existing characters if you wipe out your old ship. You can pack everything up and store it in a chest on a planet, then delete your shipworld file. The game will recreate the ship with the new colors.

13. SkyNinjaGod

SkyNinjaGod Void-Bound Voyager

I hope it gets a multiplayer compatibility soon, it's a pity it doesn't work in multiplayer really :L And also, painting the ship to other color works, if someone wants to try it, I painted it all green, and worked affortunatly. So yeah, give a try to this mod, but I hope someone or the author can makes this work for multiplayer too.

14. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

It would require the server and everyone on the server to have the mod.

15. SkyNinjaGod

SkyNinjaGod Void-Bound Voyager

Aye it does, kinda wondering if the source code from other ship mod would work for this actually...

16. soshy

soshy Void-Bound Voyager

Awesome mod!

17. TheWorstPersonEver

TheWorstPersonEver Cosmic Narwhal

Awesome.

In my opinion, it sort of blends in with the Tier 6 Novakid armour made by a Separator's Table.

18. Luckmann

Luckmann Void-Bound Voyager

Any chance of an update for Starbound 1.0? I absolutely loathe the multicoloured train the Novakid are saddled with.

19. TheWorstPersonEver

TheWorstPersonEver Cosmic Narwhal

Well, have you tested it on 1.0?

20. Luckmann

Luckmann Void-Bound Voyager

I didn't want to risk it, since it's said to be Outdated and was uploaded in January 2015. That's a long-ass time ago, tbqh.