RP Avali Nexus: The RP thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Avali Nexus, Mar 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corosar

Corosar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Just be careful with him.. i hav to try and work with that arm of his.... try and see if i can get it back in place... show we don't mean him harm!

2. TheTrueUmbrakiin

TheTrueUmbrakiin Giant Laser Beams

"Sure." Sirius lifts the legs up, seemingly not struggling with doing so.

3. joeyseafood

joeyseafood Phantasmal Quasar

*walks out of the hydroponics bay, smelling the strong sent of ammonia*

I take a nap, and now someone bled all over the place*

4. Silverotter

Silverotter Weight of the Sky

{I wonder how many users are on... Ah who cares!}

A shout pierces the walls of the ship!

"Convict's ship sighted at our location!"

5. Corosar

*She jumped and immediately loaded her Pistol with the darts she filled with the new concoction she came up with.*

Hmmm perhaps its time to test out my new neurotoxin!

6. TheTrueUmbrakiin

Sirius mutters something vulgar under his breath, putting on his mask and pulling up his hood. "If I don't see or hear a Republic guard for years, it'll be too soon..."

7. Silverotter

The following soldiers (if visible) are:

Alpha: An elite with elite armor and a heavy rifle.
    Beta: A soldier with normal armor and a assault rifle.
    Gamma: A soldier with normal armor and a assault rifle.

The electronically-augmented voice sounds again.

"Convicts! You are wanted by the Republic, there is no escape!"

8. Corosar

*she slowly looked up trying to get a good view of the soldiers sighing softly*

I can't shoot through armor plating of that big guy.... we are gonna need to deal with them...

*looks to the ships comms unit near the airlock and sighed hitting the button on it for communing across the ship*

Hey.. Corunei at the main airlock requesting we do something about the republic jacka**es at our door.... need a bit more firepower... Elai.... White... may need a hand here... if your free!

(Ping at @gonzogonz )

9. Ippikos

Ippikos Star Wrangler

Unfortunately, Sirius had forgotten he was helping Wren to carry an unconscious Avali to the medical bay...so now it was just Wren carrying him as the legs flopped onto the floor.

10. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"Oh, fun, there's an elite... How wanted are you guys? Seriously."

11. Silverotter

Alpha moves behind a barrier in the middle of the dock.

Beta moves to behind an outcropping of wall to Alpha's right.

Gamma moves to behind a barrel to Alpha's right. Seriously?

Beta opens with intimidation fire on the airlock.

12. Timtimthe2nd

Timtimthe2nd Big Damn Hero

Wren grunts as Sirius drops the legs of the creature. "D***, why do they want to kill you guys so much?" said Wren, putting the rest of the creature down. He pulls out his revolver, and begins reloading it.

13. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"Whatever you do, don't go out that airlock." Sirius turns to Corunei. "Are there any airlocks on the other side? Either I can sneak up and dispatch one or provide a distraction."

14. Silverotter

{Yes this is a violation of OOC rules, but I wanted everyone to know I wait for everyone possible to take an action before I update.}

15. Ippikos

Ippikos Star Wrangler

(I'm currently unconscious, so I will not be partaking in the ensuing firefight)

16. Timtimthe2nd

Timtimthe2nd Big Damn Hero

"Personally, I think that staying in the armored spacecraft would be safer. Can we use any of the ship's defenses to attack the soldiers?" Wren asked Corunei.

17. Corosar

*she yelped out as she heard the rounds pinging off the airlock armor.*

Well... they have opened fire.... lovely..
    I am not familiar with the airlock designs of the ship... i am happy though that the armor is strong enough to withstand conventional weaponry...

*she sighed looking out the window and whimpering*

I hate firefights .... so god damn much... too much risk of being shot!

I am sadly not familiar with the ships design... i am a field medic... not a soldier.. i am just here to make sure no one dies... and i rather not resort to my trump card.... but if we don't get anyone down here that knows tactical skills.... i will have to try.... anyone got an idea of what kind of weapons they are using!

*she was trying to figure out the size of the ammunition the republic soldiers were using*

18. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"From the looks of it, they've got standard rifles... The elite there definitely has something more powerful, though. If we head out, we'll have to be more careful with him. I don't like firefights either, but unless we can find a different way out that they won't see..."

19. Silverotter

Alpha calls for support.

Beta has used up all his ammo and has to reload. The intimidation fire has made no dents in the ship's armor.

Gamma readies his weapon in case of a surprise. Why the hell is he trying to crouch behind a barrel?

A low, deep hum can be heard off to the distance.

20. Corosar

*she sighed and looked back out the window tilting her head at Gamma*

okay... only one of them have been firing this time... i wonder what that idiot is doing behind that barrel... w.... wait what is that noise....

*immediately heads for the comms again*

This is Corunei... WOULD SOMEONE WITH FIREFIGHTING EXPERIENCE GET DOWN HERE PLEASE!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.