The Knights of Aura

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Auraknight, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Auraknight

Auraknight Weight of the Sky

We usually use whatever's closest to Canada, but for a game like this, it doesn't really matter. We'd simply need to try and pick one, hop onto it, and hope for the best that out of all the servers, one or two of us get the same one.

2. Omicron445

Omicron445 Pangalactic Porcupine

Ah... well... what if you're Australian?

3. Auraknight

Firstly, I play on the oriental servers with hardly and lag problems, so I don't think that's a huge issue aside from not knowing what depository term is about to eat you whole.
    Secondly, we are from all over, so I figured we'd see what area had the most people, and go from there.
    IN RELATED NEWS---------------------------------
    The Agario Events will be as follows:
    First half: A race to the top of the leaderboard in Solo! See if you can dominate your server before anyone else does the same!
    Second half: A TEAM race! try and push your team against all odds to make your fraction the strongest on the map! You must join a server as the minor placement % in order to be valid for this half.

kawaiiChiimera likes this.
  4. Thornik

Thornik Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Just stopping by to say hello.

Never hurts.

CaptainMcManface and Auraknight like this.
  5. Auraknight

6. kawaiiChiimera

kawaiiChiimera Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Why am I both at the top and in the reserves? :eek:

7. Auraknight

Because I was wondering if anyone would notice.
    (Not toally because that's an old list that I copied and put on top of a new one. I knew there was a duplicate or four :p)

8. Auraknight

Agar.io has started.
    Post your best scores! (With pics, if you can, but it's a hectic game :p) both leaderboards, and total sizes, (the number on the bottom left) are accepted.
    There may or may not be prizes involved!
    (PS: if you want, we will be useing the clan tag TKA, or TKoA, so we can spot eachother!)
    Edit#2
    I just made #8 with 1800 or so mass!
    [​IMG]
    As of now, I disqualify myself.
    No fair if I stayed in the competition :rofl:

Last edited: May 24, 2015
  9. Auraknight

Sorry for the triple post, mods, but..
    No-one even showed up? Even after the interest shown? Nothing?
    Would you all just prefer if I never bothered with makeing any sort of event for us at all?
    (So much for the steam games I had...)

10. CaptainMcManface

CaptainMcManface Pangalactic Porcupine

Sorry i was in ranked game and then forgot after that

11. Thornik

Uh... what is agar.io? And why am I in this "reserves" placement?

12. Auraknight

You'd be in reserves because you never anwsered to a major rollcall that I used to hold every so often to see who was still around.
    Honestly, it doesn't much matter anymore, the KNIGHTS don't seem to have taken much of an Active root in Starbound
    The Runescape branch is all but dead
    the EVE online corp is desolate, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's non-existant.
    The Dota2 clan hardly has anyone on it
    Warcraft, and Guild Wars 2 both died off a long time ago
    And I kinda lost the engery to keep reading this list.
    Not like anyone really cares.
    EDIT:
    Also, because you asked
    http://agar.io/

CaptainMcManface likes this.
  13. Thornik

Well, there's not much I can do about it, I'm afraid. Sorry, but things just tend to fall apart when there's not a lot going on, or if something's just not flashy or whatever people want. People are attracted to things that are appealing to the eye, and the only way people are gonna come to you and stick to you is if it's also interesting or somehow compelling. Sadly, the easiest way is to just spend money. Money is an evil thing, and greed drives man to want more and more of it, so they'll squeeze everything they can outta you, so don't expect that to come off easy, either. That's just the way the cookie crumbles on this rock.

CaptainMcManface likes this.
  14. Auraknight

I realize.
    I mean, hell, I kept the Runescape clan up for seven years. Well before clans where even IMPLEMENTED, and I was known as Auraknight.
    I just....
    Nevermind

15. CaptainMcManface

I'm sorry man, i'm not active because first off starbound and these forums are more of side thing since i have a group of friends i play league with a lot. and second i joined far too many clans for my own good.
    I'm still in eight right now and i would assume back in the day i was in ten.

Auraknight likes this.
  16. Thornik

I know how you feel. Things should start getting a bit better once Starbound comes out of beta. Starbound's still an early subject to be discussing, so more people will show up and help out once it's completed. Just have patience, and your luck will turn around. Hopefully I'll still be around to see that happen. (That's a joke, btw. Of course I'm going to be there)

CaptainMcManface and Auraknight like this.
  17. Auraknight

Last post was awhile ago.
    for clan members who didn't know
    and for the clan members still here:
    giveaway

18. CaptainMcManface

I am both, and i don't know whats going on.

19. Pandemic_Trauma

Pandemic_Trauma Void-Bound Voyager

I remain, how goes the clan since we'll all be congregating here soon enough?

20. Auraknight

the clan seems to be doing fine, for now.
    I'm surprised we didn't get like 18 randoms here for the giveaway