1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Underground Chocolate Biome Techest fix

An underground spawning biome made completely of chocolate!

1. shichibukai44

shichibukai44 Aquatic Astronaut

j'aurai aimé des planètes entière en chocolat et pas seulement une cave. mais bon, merci de l'info, tu la trouvé sur des galaxies avancé (celle écrit en bleu "frozen" rouge "magma" ou celles qui sont blanche (nom écrit en blanc) ?

2. River King

River King Big Damn Hero

Cavities here I come.>~<

3. Inny

Inny Cosmic Narwhal

En blanc, ce biome souterrain apparaît sur des mondes classiques (forêts, déserts) qui n'ont pas été déjà visités avant l'installation du mod.

4. shichibukai44

shichibukai44 Aquatic Astronaut

ok merci, vers quel profondeur c'est ? j'ai bien le mod installé mais je voie 0 caverne en chocolat et pourtant je fouille avec le mini-dozer :/

5. Inny

Inny Cosmic Narwhal

C'est un biome de mi-profondeur, mais vu comment la gestion de l'aléatoire laisse à désirer dans ce jeu, tu peux tomber sur une mauvaise série pendant longtemps. Patience. :)

6. Tim the Slipperman

Tim the Slipperman Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So does this work with Spirited Giraffe? Asking since it hasn't been updated after the SG update...

7. eLe

eLe Scruffy Nerf-Herder

There are a couple of bugs (like the pearlpeas recipe bug) but otherwise it works fine. c: You'll either have to remake your universe (backup and remove the "Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\giraffe_storage\universe" folder), or you'll need to generate new areas (simply go to coordinates you haven't visited yet). It will show up under Forest, Desert, Arid, or Snow planets. c:

Tim the Slipperman likes this.
  8. WhyIsEverythingDerpy

WhyIsEverythingDerpy Void-Bound Voyager

Chocolate Rain.

9. E253MechaShadow

E253MechaShadow Phantasmal Quasar

I ran this mod on Spirited Giraffe. I must say, it's just as absurd as it is amazing. Although, I noticed a couple of rather serious issues.
    - The "Egg Hunt." quest doesn't appear for mod races. Fixed by adding the needed race to the "quests.config.patch" file.
    - The Easter Bunny spawner is unplaceable. Fixed by removing the "objectType" : "wire" string from the "easterbunny.object" file.
    - The Easter Bunny spawner... doesn't work. It simply disappears and spawns no one. Couldn't figure it out.
    I really want this updated. Please. :pwease:

Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
  10. eLe

eLe Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Both "easterbunny.NPCTYPE" and "eastermerchant.npctype" (in the "npcs" folder) need to have "/scripts/pathing.lua" added under "scripts" (line 16). It should look like this:
    Code:
    [...]
    "scripts" : [
    "/scripts/pathing.lua"
    "/npcs/main.lua",
    "/npcs/timers.lua",
    "/scripts/sensors.lua",
    "/scripts/stateMachine.lua",
    "/scripts/util.lua",
    "/scripts/vec2.lua",

"/npcs/chatState.lua",
    "/npcs/fleeState.lua",
    "/npcs/sitState.lua",
    "/npcs/sleepState.lua",
    "/npcs/standingIdleState.lua",
    "/npcs/wanderState.lua",

"/npcs/merchant/merchantState.lua",
    "/npcs/merchant/returnToStoreState.lua"
    ],
    [...]

11. Altered_Nova

Altered_Nova Big Damn Hero

Hey eLe. The author of this mod hasn't been on in a couple of months, and you seem to be rather knowledgeable about how it works. Would you consider releasing a bug fixed version?

12. eLe

eLe Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sure, it'd be no problem c:

(i'll have something out by tomorrow)

13. eLe

eLe Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Fixed spawner and bunny npc, as well as fixed it so that liquid milk or liquid chocolate have a chance to spawn c:
    biomes/underground_detached/
    Added "parallax" : "/parallax/underground/choccave.parallax" to choccaves.biome

npcs/
    Added "/scripts/pathing.lua" to easterbunny.NPCTYPE
    Added "/scripts/pathing.lua" to eastermerchant.npctype

objects/spawner/easterbunny/
    Removed "objectType" : "wire" from easterbunny.object

recipes/biomes/choc/consumables/
    Removed { "item" : "liqupaperidmilk" "count" : 5 } from milk.recipe
    Changed "output" from "boiledpearlpeas" to "milk" in milk.recipe

Updated chocbiome.modinfo
    Edited terrestrial_worlds.config.patch so that liquid milk and liquid chocolate will both spawn

Attached Files:

DoomFire likes this.
  14. E253MechaShadow

I can't thank you enough! Gotta test it soon. C:

15. Altered_Nova

Altered_Nova Big Damn Hero

Thanks mate, you're alright.

16. eLe

eLe Scruffy Nerf-Herder

:3 I have some other add-ons (mod mods :D) I use for my own purposes (i made a non-coconut milk liquid, since it was weird to have coconut milk spawn, plus compatibility with the grass an enhanced storage mods :3) I'm just w8in for the mod author to come back c:

DoomFire likes this.
  17. DoomFire

DoomFire Existential Complex

Thank you very much eLe!

I haven't been active at all and I'm really sorry for not keeping this updated. T ~ T
    I'm gonna leave this open for anyone to edit or add to their own mods if they like, as I probably wont have time to do much modding.

18. E253MechaShadow

The newest Pleased Giraffe update seems to find a couple of faults with eLe's fixed version of this mod (on the SB start-up).
    After some tweaks, I've just got it to work. Some "coffee" item may disappear though, as it seemed to be a duplicate.
    http://www.filedropper.com/undergroundchocolatebiomepgsbugfix[DOUBLEPOST=1440586464][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Could you at least update the mod page with our fixed version so people wouldn't have to mine the forums for it?

Last edited: Aug 26, 2015
    DoomFire likes this.
  19. E253MechaShadow

Plz, upload the bugfix through "Post Resource Update" if you don't mind. It's a real treasure, and the latest update was half an year ago.

20. builderman1q2w3e4r

builderman1q2w3e4r Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Your filedropper link is broken.