1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Avali (Triage) 1.11.0

Return of the most adorable predators this side of the universe rift

1. Nyumii

Nyumii Void-Bound Voyager

So I just stumbled onto what seems to be an Avali mining place or somesuch on a forest world (the entrance was a long drop down an elevator shaft), except that the whole place was completely empty of life. No sign of anyone there. Was that intentional, or a bug?

2. Devani

Devani Cosmic Narwhal

I don't see any dungeons with an elevator shaft in the folder. Can you give me a picture of it?

3. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

That sounds like the Avali mining dungeon from the Augments and Assortments mod

4. Nyumii

Yeah, it has to be. I never ran into one before I got the addon.

5. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

I assume you have augments and assortments, correct? No one is supposed to be inside the mine, no, IIRC.

6. Nyumii

Shpooky,..

Welp, time to claim it for my own and crowd it with Avali spawners

Devani likes this.
  7. Sadron

Sadron Ketchup Robot

Would you be able to fix the broken Avali sleeping pod thing? It's not placeable at the moment.

8. Devani

Devani Cosmic Narwhal

The healing pod/AutoDOC Chamber?

If it is this item re-download the Avali - Augments and Assortments add-on.

9. Sadron

Sadron Ketchup Robot

OH! How silly of me. Okay Devani, thank you.[DOUBLEPOST=1432008768][/DOUBLEPOST]OH by the way, my friend says he got a server error "failed to place micro-dungeon, avali" while we were playing. Any idea what that could be? Maybe that's why I'm not finding any Avali stuff...

Last edited: May 19, 2015
  10. Devani

Devani Cosmic Narwhal

Micro dungeons are currently not spawning, but regular dungeons are. It is very difficult to find civilization, especially avali related dungeons.

11. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

As of this point, I'd like people to start using the github repository to offer their additions. I'm not going to be denying changes offered through the forums, but github allows us all to see issues and offer up fixes, and makes things much easier to keep track of who's made what contributions.
    Please see https://guides.github.com/activities/contributing-to-open-source/#contributing for information on how to contribute to the github.
    Again, I'm still accepting additions offered through the forums, but I would much prefer the github repository.
    Here's the repository: https://github.com/Fevix/Avali

Yanazake likes this.
  12. Sadron

Sadron Ketchup Robot

So that's why it's almost impossible to find a fricking avali village... the damned game keeps fucking up micro dungeons.

13. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

Microdungeons and the avali villages are separate. I added in the microdungeons from Ryuu's version in the most recent update in hopes that they'd be just as easy, but they seem to be a bit more finicky.
    The avali villages can still spawn perfectly fine, you just won't find tiny bits of Avali in various planets.

14. Aku Hito

Aku Hito Big Damn Hero

Pondering: Does the avali ruins count as a dungeon or a toqn? Ive enountwred 5 of those now and still no avali town.

15. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

The avali mineshaft is added by Augments and Assortments, but yes it does.

16. Aku Hito

Aku Hito Big Damn Hero

Alright, I guess im very unlucky on that aspect. Thanks for the information though.

17. Wolfwaffe

Wolfwaffe Void-Bound Voyager

Hello,
    Is it normal that starbound server is giving error messages while running saying "cannot create microdungeon, key "avali1" not found in the map" or something like that?

18. Devani

Devani Cosmic Narwhal

No its not normal, its an error that hopefully will be patched soon. We have been talking about this error on previous pages including a bit of this one.

19. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

Unfortunately I have no clue what's causing it so I cannot patch it.

20. Sadron

Sadron Ketchup Robot

Seems it's common enough... is that why I'm not finding any Avali villages?

As a side note, what do you guys think of my ship's decoration so far? A bunch of rooms still need to be furnished, but I'm content with what I've done so far...

[​IMG]