1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Starry's Music Mod V. 2.9.0

Music that I obtained over about a year.

1. Starrypop

Starrypop Subatomic Cosmonaut

Starrypop submitted a new mod:

Starry's Music Mod - Music that I obtained over about a year.

Read more about this mod...

2. KWVance

KWVance Subatomic Cosmonaut

does anyone know of a mod item which would have the ability to play multiple songs simultaneously, so you could select a song for the violin a piano etc.. basically a one man band tool.....cuz I would really like to do the song Ezio's family, but...yea... too beautiful to synthesize with one instrument.

3. Starrypop

4. Starrypop

5. gray_edge

gray_edge Scruffy Nerf-Herder

ever think of adding mlp music?

6. DiggleDugger

DiggleDugger Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So much love for Mother 3, can you direct some towards the only one the west has legitimately seen? Mother 1 and 3 are fantastic in their own ways, but I grew up playing Earthbound. Few suggestions, the drugstore theme, the magicant theme, and most importantly the Sky Runner song; how was that one not in the original list?

7. River King

River King Big Damn Hero

Well time to chase people around while playing attack on titan's opening.:viking:

8. Starrypop

I have the drugstore theme, its under "Buy somethin will ya?"

And besides, there's a lot of music for Mother 3 because i've been replaying it lately, so the music is fresh in my mind, while Earthbound I haven't played since like, September

DiggleDugger likes this.
  9. DiggleDugger

I tried to proof my list before I posted it. Somehow the drugstore theme slipped through.
    Guess I really need to play through 3 like I have 1 and 2. Fanmade 4 is looking near completion so that would likely make sense.

10. Starrypop

3 is honestly my favorite, but this is a thread about Starbound

11. DiggleDugger

This is true and we kind of got off the main topic, but not really. Talking about Mother music in Starbound and why you have a lot more of 3 in than 2. Not complaining, as this is an excellent mod. Keep it up!

12. Starrypop

13. Zalgo the GodEater

Zalgo the GodEater Void-Bound Voyager

For some reason, I can't find any of the Steven Universe songs you listen. I even looked through the mod folder, but they're not there.

14. Starrypop

You have to make sure to download the mod from the link in the post, because for some reason the mod doesnt actually update for whatever reason

Zalgo the GodEater likes this.
  15. Starrypop

16. Lt. Chapwisely

Lt. Chapwisely Void-Bound Voyager

Quick question, are these all regular songs that play randomly throughout the game, or songs that you play on the in-game instruments?

17. Starrypop

You play them with the instruments

Honestly hearing the songs in game would be terrible. Imagine beaming down to a planet to hear nothing but Crazy Bus

Lt. Chapwisely likes this.
  18. Lt. Chapwisely

Lt. Chapwisely Void-Bound Voyager

[​IMG]

Wow, that's a lot of songs. Even better, a lot of good songs.

19. Starrypop

20. Starrypop