1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated The MYSTERY SCIENCE THEATER 3000 Theme Mod ver. 1.0 Spirited Giraffe

The not-too-distant Future is here! New MST3K Themed CUSTOM SHIP, RACES, ARMORS, CREW AND MORE!!!

1. HitchhikerBros

HitchhikerBros Pangalactic Porcupine

HitchhikerBros submitted a new mod:

The MYSTERY SCIENCE THEATER 3000 Theme Mod ver. 1.0 - The not-too-distant Futureis here! New MST3K Themed CUSTOM SHIP, RACES, ARMORS, CREW AND MORE!!!

Read more about this mod...

2. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

I have no idea what any of this is... but looks strangely nostalgic, very awesome mod pal!

HitchhikerBros likes this.
  3. Artay001

Artay001 Pangalactic Porcupine

Huge MST3K fan, so I totally love what you've done here. I think you've done a great job. :)

HitchhikerBros likes this.
  4. HitchhikerBros

Thanks, Bud! Glad you're enjoying it!

Artay001 likes this.
  5. godzilla98rules

godzilla98rules Space Spelunker

I was wondering how you are on updating this mod. I would love to play it. I bought this game a week ago just for this mod but found out that it was outdated.

6. HitchhikerBros

I will see what I can do about making a new version of the mod, but I was honestly waiting for the official final update of the game to come out before reallllly redoing a few of these mods.
    I appreciate your interest in it though! I really want to get this mod up and running again, especially since the new MST3K series is coming out, but It's a pretty involved process setting up this mod again, so it may be a while before its done. But keep an eye out!